BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Maria E.
Jamaica, NY
I absolutely loveeeeee this foundation. It's really full coverage and blends seamlessly. The only down side to it is that they need to vary more in skin tones. I have to mix colors to match my skin tone
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I bought this based off of Jaclyn Hill's review, because she knows all, and of course she was right. I normally don't wear foundation on a regular basis, but this foundation makes it feel like I'm not wearing any at all, even for its full coverage. I blend it with a big foundation brush and it honestly goes on perfect! It's not too full coverage but it covers enough to hide any blemishes. Once set with a setting powder, it looks airbrushed. It doesn't oxidize which is what I look for in a foundation. This foundation is seriously great.
Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
I love the coverage this foundation gives and I had high hopes for this. I bought this and the brush that goes with it but I wasn't impressed. The color selection is way more on the yellow side even for the neutral colors. I thought this would be a good alternative to the MUFE stick but it isn't even close to that one. I will use it until it's gone but will not repurchase
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
I am a makeup collector and I have everything from high end to drug store....this foundation is by far one of my favorites....it feels like you have nothing on your face literally nothing!!!!! It blends amazingly and hides all my imperfections! I was very excited to receive this in a voxbox and it is going to be a repurchase!!!! And the brush blends the product seamlessly!
Carolina Z.

I love this makeup base! It is really fantastic, it has medium to high coverage, even sometimes, I use it as a corrector for dark circles and also use it as an illuminator, it is very creamy, I think it works for all skin types, it fuses very well on the skin, It has nice smell and the packaging is fancy! I recommend this product if you want a professional effect on your makeup!
Whitney C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
This is my first time using a foundation stick and purchasing an hourglass product and I am so impressed. I have an addiction for foundation and out of the ones I own this is my favorite! It's so buttery and easy to apply. It can be used as a medium or full coverage. It is pretty standard price for a high brand foundation! I will definitely be getting a back up!!
Robyn H.
Port Wentworth, GA
I received this product after redeeming Ipsy points. It's the best product I have ever received. I unfortunately got it in a shade to dark for me, but I use it as my contour stick. I am dying to have this as my actual foundation stick. It so creamy, goes on so smooth, and last all day. I can only imagine the greatness of teaming this stick with their veil primer. Omg!! That's my next big purchase choice is to buy that combo, y'all better watch out cause I'm not gonna be playing I'm going to be slaying!!!
Becky D.
Review for: Beige more...
Best foundation I have ever used... little pricey but a little goes a long way. Completely smooth all day wear. Buildable coverage, can add more to my redder areas. Best ever!
Lauren S.
Oxford, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination skin, and with proper exfoliation and moisturizing, it's absolutely beautiful. It's full coverage and I have very few blemishes, freckles, ect. And I don't have to use concealer! Although one thing that isn't to great is that it warms up to my face a tad bit, so i look a little more yellow than normal. So I would recommend maybe mixing it with a lighter foundation.
Deanna
Blends perfect! I do have to mix to match my skin tone, but I have to do that with almost all brands. Love this brand!!! Cruelty free and feels sooo good on the skin!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.