BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1989)
Desiree F.
5964 Garcia Ln Fort Worth
Review for: Bisque more...
Just recently purchased this foundation and I LOOOOVE IT! When they say for all skin types they meant it. I have normal to dry skin and it didn’t make me look dry whatsoever nor oily. However I did make the mistake of applying too much at first so remember a little goes a long ways! Would buy this again!
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
This stuff oxidizes like crazy. it looks beautiful on but i returned this product twice trying to find my color and both times the color matched well enough but then oxidized into this crazy dark orange color that looked terrible on. super disappointing.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Blanc more...
Holy moly. I've tried other stick foundations and liked them. I love this. This gives me flawless coverage. I have dry skin, and decided to purchase it one day while browsing with my fiancé (dragged him really) in sephora. He helped me (what a sweetie) pick my shade, and I haven't found a better foundation since. Only con is the amount of foundation you get. It's less than half of your average foundation. And it's expensive.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Shell more...
This is the creamiest foundation stick I’ve ever tried. It’s so easy to blend out while providing medium-full coverage. It doesn’t emphasize my dry patches. I thought because of how dewy it was that it would make me super oily at the end of the night but it held up really well. I wish it came with more product because it’s pretty expensive. This is nice for special occasions or on the go since the application is super quick.
Elia M.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This foundation is a little too pricey but it also has a really good coverage dewy shiny finish on my face I encourage everybody to try it since it has a lot of tones and long lasting finish without a setting spray
rebecca M.
Review for: Warm Ivory, Light Beige more...
This foundation is absolutely beautiful. It’s a very full coverage but never looks cakey or heavy. It has instant pay off and a beautiful satin matte finish. It’s excellent for just concealing you’re hyper pigmentation but leaving the rest of your make up quite natural. I have two shades one for summer and one for winter. Would definitely purchase again!
Deanna S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
You definitely have to work with this foundation & find out how it looks best for you when you’re applying it. When it comes to this foundation you have to use a brush & i think that’s one of the reasons why i don’t like it because i feel like if i use a brush instead of a sponge then it can look a little on the heavy skin. This is definitely a full coverage foundation & it is perfect is you want to look flawless all day
Savannah C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I do not recommend this product for dry skin. I creased in my fine lines and just looked cakey. Not only did it look cakey but it didnt even last all day. 3 hours into the day and it was rubbing off my entire face
Brisa F.
NJ
Review for: Sand more...
My first stick foundation! It's beautiful! I use this on more special occasions and so I haven't gone through it too quickly. I have combo/dry skin and I need to prep my skin well, on first application it can look drying but meshes well through the day with my natural oils I also don't need to set it, it's cream to powder almost. I do wish they have more shades however, I find it difficult to find my perfect shade, I have purchased multiple shades however because I do enjoy it.
Lorena C.
San Jose
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation stick I have sworn by our use it every time I do my make up and it works perfectly it’s very full coverage and when you apply it it melts on the face it’s kind of like butter. Doesn’t have any weird smell to it and it’s so easy to blend and it covers every imperfection you have. I would completely recommend this foundation if you want something a little full coverage and you want to hide certain things.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.