BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Gabrielle E.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Vanilla more...
This was my first time using a stick foundation, and I don't think this lived up to the hype it was getting from the YouTube beauty community. It was way too cakey to be worn alone in my opinion, just looked and felt heavy on the skin. The packaging is very sleek which I appreciate. However, I do enjoy using this foundation along with another light weight foundation - I use it in spots I want a tiny bit for coverage and it works perfect for that, but I'm not a fan of using it all over the face. Definitely not a must have.
Sandra G.
Review for: Buff more...
Love the coverage it's extremely full but it can look cakey if your not careful I feel like in order to get a good color u need to mix 2 because they can be to orange or to yellow
Edna P.
I have oily skin, and I was worried because everyone that like this recommended it for dry skin, but I went for it and now In kicking myself for not trying it sooner! Absolutely flawless, natural coverage!
Maddie M.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
This stuff is amazing and I was shocked after trying it. When I first got it in the mail, I thought it was just like a blemish correcting stick and not for your whole face. After trying I realized I was wrong by just looking at it! It goes on so smoothly and matches my skin perfectly. It isn't greasy or messy. It is so light and easy to use and I'm so happy with this product.
Brianne W.
I received this in the Hourglass Voxbox, and I have been really loving it! It applies and blends beautifully (especially with the corresponding brush). It gives my skin a beautiful satin/airbrushed finish. I typically go for a more dewy foundation, but I've been loving the way this looks. The best part is that it feels like you're not wearing any foundation at all, but it's still full coverage! Amazing.
Daph E.
I'm lucky enough to have received this foundation in a Voxbox, and I'm happy to report that I loved it from the first unboxing. I use this for special occasions and I always set it with powder. The fact that I chose the correct foundation shade from a picture in my phone made me so excited. A little bit goes a long way, but it honestly does seem to Vanish into my face. I set my look with Finishing Spray and it stays on through my 8 hour work day. I'm going to be an Hourglass customer for a long time.
CHRISTINA S.
I love the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick. The texture feels amazing. I love to swatch two to three lines on my face and I blend it out with a Beauty Blender. I probably will not repurchase this foundation only because I feel like the finish for me was not long wearing enough. I really has to set it with a setting powder which I feel like it looks best without powder.
member-b1f21
Best foundation out there it gets through all the humid weathers and it lasts all day and it doesn’t smudge and leaves your face looking flawless and gives you the best results !
Stefanie L.
I am in love with this foundation!! I just purchased my second stick yesterday. It's so creamy and beautiful. Gives your skin a nice glow without looking cakey. It blends absolutely beautifully and builds to a flawless full coverage. I think it has replaced my Makeup Forever Ultra HD stick!
Julia M.
The reason why it's called vanish? Because it vanishes! The color I bought matched me perfectly and looked great on my skin for a few hours. By midday it looks like there is nothing on my skin! It's like my face oils have eaten it and there is nothing left. No lie- NOTHING! Bummer as I love hourglass products, but I don't love this. I will be returning it to Sephora.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.