BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have the foundation and the brush and boy oh boy does it glide on so smooth and effortlessly. So easy to blend with my beauty blender I don't really need the brush but surprisingly it works just as good as my beauty blender and I'm hooked my new go to everyday foundation. Good job with this one hourglass.
Kelsey M.
Gallatin, TN
100 stars! I’m taking it out of the stick foundation category, this is one of my overall favorite foundations ever. The finish is beautiful and the coverage wow!
Brittney A.
Corrigan , TX
I really liked this when I first bought it. I applied it with a flat kabuki brush and it blended out really nicely. The packaging is ok, nothing fancy there. I wore this foundation everyday for two weeks before I noticed it started to look dry and patchy on my face after applying it. I really wanted to love this foundation because everybody was raving about it on youtube, but I sadly just wasn't one of those people. It did not work for me. It could work great for someone else though, it could just be my skin that didn't take it well unfortunately.
J N.
Full covering Foundation! It is amazing and good! the product can be a bit expensive. It is good on normal skin and light skin. I bought it online and it matches my skin! I would recommend it a lot to others!
Paulina P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Beige more...
I blend this out with a moist beauty blender and it gives a seamless beautiful coverage. I tend to like full coverage and this was enough for me. It didn't last a full 12 hours but it did last a full work day!
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Edith L.
I am constantly on the hunt for new foundations and I have to say this one surprised me. I was taken aback by the price per ounce at first, but now i see it it definitely worth the cost because it literally takes the tiniest amount to get full coverage. IT IS PURE PIGMENT. the shade range for fairer skin tones is INCREDIBLE.... way better than most brands. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Priscila G.
Waukesha, WI
Great coverage, and very smooth so it's easy to blend! It doesn't get cakey on skin that has texture and large pores which is very important to me. The packaging is very sleek and classy, so you can have it on your vanity either standing up or on its side so it kinda looks like a name tag hehe. Only downside is the price for the amount of product you're getting, but since it's high in coverage and a solid versus a liquid, it will last a bit longer :)
Amanda T.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom recieved this product in one of her Voxboxes. Needless to say because she knows nothing about make up I took it to try!1 I LOVE IT!!! I also love the brush that came with it! I lately have been getting bad cystic acne on my cheek bones and this covers it up really well!!! I started using hourglass last year when I needed new bronzer. It is certainly become one of my favorite brands.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I was lucky enough to receive this in a Voxbox. I've been trying it out for the last four days and I love it so much! I have dry skin and it doesn't settle into my dry patches. I didn't need to use a lot of product to cover my whole face which I love. It doesn't look cakey and it photographs beautifully!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.