BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Melissa M.
My absolute favorite foundation I've tried! Love the coverage. Love the finish. Love everything about it! Recommended it to a friend and she also loves it! 10/10!
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Seriously like the holy grail of foundations! Blends, covers and gives and all day wear! It's at a great price too! I'm so in love with this foundation and I highly recommend getting the brush that was made for it! The brush really helps to achieve the look and wear of the foundation. It really makes it look like skin! I would run to your local Sephora right away and try this amazing product out! It is game changing! :)
DEMI Y.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I was excited to receive this from Influenster in my Voxbox, but sadly the color Shell I chose to get looks nothing like the photo. It is way lighter than expected. I won't be able to wear it, but I did try it on just to see the coverage and while it does not match my skin tone, the coverage is build-able, and can easily be full coverage. I would love to get another in my actual color to do a test of the longevity.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Beige more...
I got this in my Sephora play box and have been a fan of foundation sticks so I was excited to try it. My excitement was over once I looked at myself in the mirror after wearing it for some time. My face looks like a oil slick. I applied little layers at a time cause it's a build-able foundation and got the coverage I wanted. It seemed to turn to a powder when I blended it with my beauty blender. I don't consider myself having oily skin. It settled into fine lines and pores on my face even after priming and setting. Tried to love it but it's just not for me.
Carly C.
I got this as a sample from Influenster a few months ago, and just finished the entire product. I'm not 100% sure if I was sent a full size sample, but I think it was! I mainly used it for underneath my eye area as a highlight because the color I was sent was too light for my skin tone, but did use it all over a few times and it is amazing. It goes on so smoothly and blends out evenly. It feels very lightweight once it is on the skin and doesn't oxidize at all, which is really difficult to find in a foundation. It is a little on the pricier side, but if you are looking for a good stick foundation I would recommend this!
Heather G.
Loveee this stuff.And first I thought I wasnt going to like it because I have such dry skin,but once you start working the product and warm it up,its great.And a little goes a long way!
Sunny G.
Franklin, NC
I'm in the shade vanilla. It's the best foundation I have ever used, I wish there was more product because I wear a mask. It does not dry me out and sets perfect.
Macy S.
Such a good foundation! The shade range is amazing and the formula is so easy to blend. It's very versatile, you can get a light coverage or full coverage depending on how much you use! If your on the fence, buy it!!
Alexis K.
I received this free for testing purposes and really like it. Wouldn't normally buy it because it's on the pricier end but a little does go a long way. Makes your skin look pretty flawless but I wouldn't say it last all day maybe half a day. I didn't use setting powder though so that might make a difference. Would recommend giving it a try if looking for a new foundation.
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
This foundation stick is a godsend. The coverage is absolutely amazing and having an extremely fair skin tone, the large range of shades allowed me to find a perfect match in shade Blanc. I have normal, clear skin for the most part, but due to dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking) I have a few dark spots from random scratches that I made worse. However, I don't even need to use concealer with this foundation. It's easy to blend, with either a beauty blender, their vanish brush, or really any foundation brush, so I'm sure you're favorite would work.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.