BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2063)
Yadira
Carrollton, TX
This foundation is great for a night out or if your going to have a busy day and you don't want to touch up your makeup . This product is on the pricier side , but you won't find anything like it . It's the best thing and you will love it !
Kayla K.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Blanc more...
This foundation is a matte finish so I would only recommend it only if you have oily skin. My skin is dry naturally so it made my skin more dry and looked kinda Cakey because it stuck to dry patches
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
This is a new favorite foundation of mine. It is extremely long lasting and applies well, yet only when I use a foundation brush. Beauty sponges and my fingers do not work on this. I purchased this from Sephora and it's very easy to apply and set with powder. The overall foundation is somewhat a happy medium between a matte and luminous foundation and it looks very beautiful when I'm done. It's pricey for what you get, but I let myself splurge now and then.
Misty M.
Tiptonville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This is a gorgeous foundation. It doesn’t look like very much in the stick but it has lasted me almost 6 months because it takes very little. It sits nicely on my dry skin.
Vy N.
Stockton, CA
This product allows your skin to look so good after a light layer of this foundation stick! I tried it once and its probably the best foundation stick! I would reccomend.
Savannah C.
Review for: Beige more...
I was really surprised about this foundation. I'm a tough critic when it comes to foundation so the fact that it has 5 stars means that it is a winner. I received a small sample in my sephora play box. Even though it's not the right color it was close enough to work. I have acne and scars so I look for a full coverage foundation. This stuff is no joke I usually don't like stick formula but it glided on with ease. It dried almost like a powder which is perfect for my oily skin. it's like I've been looking for this foundation my whole life I'm in shock that I found this or stumbled upon it. I can't wait to pick up a full sized version in the right color.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the Hourglass Vanish sticks in the shades Nude and Golden Tan. I have very heaving acne scarring on my cheeks so I never gravitated towards stick foundations since it would mean I need to swipe the product all over my face. However, this is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. When I used this my skin always looks the best it has ever looked and I am completely in love. It has an amazing satin finish and holds pretty well. The packaging is beautiful and sleek and the actual product feels heavy in your hand, making it feel very luxurious. My only qualm with this product is you don't get very much in the tube, but then again you also don't need much to cover your entire face.
Melissa W.
Plainfield, IL
love this foundation right now. I was not expecting to like a foundation stick but love the consistency, ease of application, blendability, range of colors, and coverage.
Jasmin G.
San Dimas, CA
This foundation stick is bomb. It gives me a flawless dewy finish and doesn't settle into my fine lines. It's easy to apply directly from the tube and is super blendable.
Haley T.
New Orleans
THE BEST STICK FOUNDATION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. This foundation makes your skin look reborn! It’s long lasting, light weight, and FULL coverage. A little goes a longgggg way
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.