BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Morgan K.
Hurricane, Wv
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
It's great for all skin types, the application technique used to apply should be a stamping motion not swiping, and then buffing with a kabuki foundation brush the one they released with it works great. I'm very dry and it works perfect on my skin, the hourglasses Veil primer is the best primer of all time so I do recommend using that with this or any foundation you use in the future! This will NOT WORK with a beauty blender, no matter how much you love a bb it will not work with this foundation.
Marlena S.
I actually really like this foundation. It's a little difficult to shade match just looking online so I highly recommend getting matched in-store. It's a cream full-coverage, matte finish that isn't cakey or heavy at all. It blends nicely with a stiff stippling brush or wet sponge. It lasted about 4 hours on me before I started getting oily, but that's typical for me. It also transfers easily so you'll need to set this foundation really well and avoid white blouses!
Bella H.
I love the quality of this product. Goes on smooth and nice coverage. It is a little pricy though. I do sometimes have an issue with blending it out. Love the formula for this product.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
This foundation is absolutely beautiful when first applied. A little goes a long way and it provides a flawless, creamy appearance on the skin. Unfortunately, the product doesn't last long before breaking up on my skin or showing my pores, which hardly ever happens. I have combo skin with a little oil in the t zone. Really wish I could find a way to keep it long lasting, but even powder, setting spray or primer don't work.
Priyanka G.
Longmont
Review for: Beige more...
This is my go to foundation. It gives me just enough coverage when I go to work where I don’t wear a lot of makeup. I love how it glides on your skin and is not cakey!!
Veronica G.
Clarksville, TN
I love this foundation! First of all it was a perfect match for my skin tone! Usually I have to buy two colors and mix them together. Because it is a foundation stick I was able to just slide it across my face so mess everywhere else. It's a little pricey but it lasts for a good while and is worth every penny. When you use it with vegan foundation brush it is like magic. Go get you some!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am so torn on this product. It looks beautiful, but only when I use the brush that they made specifically to go with this foundation… Meaning I need to spend $80 to wear this foundation when I first get it.

It covers well, and it's beautiful… But it's a little too creamy. I had a client wanting to try this the other day, but she had so much texture that it didn't look good.

I feel like this is for a client who already has good skin.
Daryl T.
Ok so this hourglass vanish seamless finish foundation stick, has lots of coverage!!! But the only problem was, it wasn't in the correct shade for my face to even be a foundation...😩 so i proceeded to use it as a highlighter/concealer and was very pleased with the coverage! Although the brush that came with the package, took a while to fully blend out the makeup. Anyways 9/10 would recommend, despite my color mismatch!
Mia-Angelica L.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and leaves such a flawless finish. I didn't use the brush the brand recommends to use it with, but a good dense buffing brush will definitely do the trick. I put a few stripes on my cheeks, forehead and a stripe on my chin and buff everything in. It's definitely buildable too so I add more where I need a little more coverage. I would definitely recommend to others!!
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Nude more...
I love this foundation. Great coverage I usually use it for evening wear. It's thicker than s9me of my others but not too thick, it's perfect and wear the veil under and ur lasts all night.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.