BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2070)
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I LOVE full coverage foundation due to a few sun spots and texture from acne marks. This foundation covers it all up and stays put, even with my combination skin.
Sam S.
Davie, FL
One of the best foundation sticks out there. This was my first hour Glass foundation and I'm impressed the packaging is gorgeous. I have combination to dry skin and this did not make me overly dry or greasy.

Gotta give an update:

I had to lower my rating to a 3/5 :(
I have been wearing this foundation everyday for a week and I can feel it sitting in me. I can feel my skin breaking Out and it’s not a good feeling. I don’t know if my stick got old or my skin is changing but I’m sad. I used to love this :( I think I may use it just as concealer for now on
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
Got a sample of this in my Sephora play box, and the coverage was amazing and even on my dry skin it looked great! Really hate the price and that you only get a quarter of an ounce when you can get a full ounce of a better product for less money
Grainne O.
Probably the best foundation I have ever used! The great thing about this product is you can build up coverage. It is super blendable and provides a seamless finish. Great at counteracting the redness in my skin and covering any pimples I have.
Juslene V.
Honolulu
I recently bought an hourglass foundation stick and all I can say is that it's easy to blend.Its very good quality and I consider purchasing more after because of the consistency of the product and how easy it is to blend and apply.
Catalina V.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Oh my goshhhhhh!!! This is the best foundation I have ever tried. & I've tried a lot. It's so easy to apply. You could go from light to a full coverage. I literally stock up on it.
Myra H.
I think this foundation is ok at best. It's expensive for the amount of product that you get, but the coverage is actually very full. I have dry skin, so I have to use a hydrating primer underneath or this clings to my dry areas. After using it multiple times I think it's best to use a dense brush to blend the product into the skin. I also found that no matter what I tried, this would break up around my nose, which was annoying. The packaging is beautiful but it won't be something I'd repurchase.
Jessica I.
Only stick foundation I've tried that was creamy, blends nicely and it looks great in photos. A bit pricy but definitely worth the money if you're looking to try a stick foundation
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I love this foundation stick for days when I'm looking for fuller coverage. I've stopped using this as all-over coverage because I'm trying to get away from the cakey feel foundations can leave on my skin but it's great for tricky blemishes. I would say that if you're looking for full coverage and you're going to use this stick for that purpose, go ahead and splurge. But if you're like me and you only need extra coverage for under eyes or tricky blemishes, go with IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye.
Chloe B.
South Bend, IN
This product is almost perfect! The only complaint I have is the hard application. I believe the price of this is set to where it should and being very fair skinned it is truly amazing that it matches my skin color so nicely! I would recommend !!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.