BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Holly W.
This is my new holy grail foundation! I am absolutely amazed at how long my foundation lasts when I use this. It is well worth the money if you are looking for the perfect foundation. I have dry combination skin and this does not hold on to dry patches like many other foundations I have tried. The packaging is so easy to use, sleek, and expensive looking it looks like what you pay for with is just the cherry on the top of this amazing product!
Karina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Lay beautifully on your skin and face . All you need is to blend it , too it off with some powder and setting spray. You get the flawless, beautiful look through the day.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Blanc, Alabaster, Porcelain more...
I originally picked up this foundation because I read some reviews saying it was great for dry skin. Looking at the shade range I was impressed at how vast the shade selection is seems to be inclusive of all skin tones. Now for the nitty gritty I tried three different shades of this and they all preformed the same. They most definitely latched on to my dry patches. Big problem. Next issue was that no matter what primer I used it seemed like this would just sit on top of my skin. The only way I was able to get this to work was this the farsali unicorn tears primer and using an it cosmetic airbrush foundation brush. I just feel like for a $50 foundation I shouldn't have to work that hard.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this foundation its full coverage. I find it works best when you mix it with other dewy foundation to give it a natural look. Otherwise it turn cake on my skin alone.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Buy this foundation now and thank me later! Seriously the most beautiful foundation on the market in stick form!!! I absolutely love the formula! It is incredibly lightweight while still providing high coverage. I know they market it as a full coverage foundation but I would say that it is more medium to full coverage and is easily buildable. Amazing!!! You will not regret this buy at all!!! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Crystal S.
This stuff makes my face look great! I got it in the warm ivory and it matched perfectly!
I use it with a light hand for a light coverage foundation that is not sticky at all. It doesn't make my face feel cakey!
I do recommend this if you have the money to spend. Keep in mind it is a bit pricey.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I loved this product when I tried it. I received this item in a subscription box and fell in love with it. I am not a fan of the price but definitely would find the means to invest in it. It’s great coverage.
Shana N.
Plaquemine
This is a nice stick foundation that covers very well. Since it is so pigmented, I didn't have to use a ton of product. This is a very emollient stick foundation so you have to make small adjustments to fit your skin type. I am very oily so I set this with a oil absorbing loose powder by pressing it on with a flat top brush. I also used a mattifying primer in my Tzone. My only complaints is the price and the fact it does nothing for oily skin if used alone. I do like the product and but I won't repurchase, mainly due to the price tag. For Reference I'm NC47/50 and golden almond was a great match.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
If you want to look like you have the most flawless completion the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stock is perfect! I've used this a number of time and every time it's just pure perfection! I was lucky enough to get this with my ipsy points but it is a little on the more pricey side so I will definitely purchase this product but in due time! I'm trying to make The one I already have last me as Long as possible! Tip: a little goes a long way and it is best if you apply with a brush and if you want to blend it out afterwards and not have it look so full coverage go over it with your favorite makeup sponge!
Sonja B.
I freaking love this foundation stick. Since I started using this product, I continuously get asked what I'm using cause my face looks flawless. I love that I don't have to continuously touch up throughout the day. With my last foundation I had issues with the foundation transferring but I really don't have that problem with this foundation. Also, you can layer if you need more coverage. Just know that with this product a little does go a long way. As far as price, it's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.