BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2070)
Katherine O.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Definitely love the finish for this foundation but for some reason it makes me greasy only few hours after ,when I have a dry face even though if I set it with loose powder. I still use it, love it 😊
Liz A.
North East, MD
I recently purchased this because I saw it all over youtube. I am so glad I did, the hype was well deserved. It's one of those foundations that is quick and easy to apply to my normal/dry skin. And if that wasn't enough, it is beautiful full coverage. Other products glide on top and mesh in perfectly, and it seems to get even better the longer you wear it.The vanish stick is one of my new favorites. I am thrilled with the results. Also, I didn't buy the brush with it, I use the real techniques buffing brush, works like a charm.
Jaycee C.
Winston Salem, NC
If youre looking for high coverage super duty foundation, don't sleep on this! I love how full coverage it is while still looking skinlike and not cakey. Witchcraft!
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
First I want to say I purchased this from Sephora. I got this in the lightest shade (blanc). Overall I do like this foundation, but it definitely isn't super amazing, just does a good job at what I need it to do. Pros- Long lasting, comfortable to wear, matches my skin tone perfectly, compact and good for my makeup bag or travel. Cons- Looks cakey, and even when blended in doesn't look seamless or natural. Overall I do like this and would repurchase, but would say there are other foundations that are better.
Lo quiero lo necesito para mis videos de maquillaje como igualmente necesito varias cosas de aqui eso que seria miy feliz si me mandaran cajitas el mes que viene
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
This is my first foundation stick I've ever tried, so when I received it from Influenster I was super excited to try it out. I was amazed by this product. Super easy to use and blend, and the coverage is medium but build-able to full. The finish is extremely natural though so it looks like you're skin but better! I took one star off because you don't get much product for how high the price point is.
Kate K.
It may have been the primer, but I didn't like how this sat on my dry skin. It made my pores look larger than other formulas. I want to try it again without primer.
Katelyn O.
I love this soo much!!! It blends out so flawlessly and has such a nice finish 😍😍 i redeemed ipsy points for this and was soo surprised when I received a full sized one 😁😍 I would totally recommend this! I have oily skin and it works great!

#mycultclassics

Shade shown in picture- shell
Diedra H.
I wanted to love this foundation but trying to get a match was hard... I also used it to clean up my brows. This doesn’t work on oily skin. And it’s kinda excited.
Ondina A.
Berkeley
Review for: Beige more...
One of the best foundations I have ever tried. Very full coverage and buildable. It does not look cakey on the skin and it is not matte or dewy but has a nice natural finish. The color match is nice because they have nice ranges of yellow undertones.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.