BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jackie B.
The packaging is a little heavy but the product itself is amazing! It just glides on and blends in so easily. I tried the shade buff (in a Voxbox) and it has some serious yellow to it. Which is perfect for me usually but with the summer sun I got a tan so I can't use it until I go back to my regular pale. I have combination oily skin and find that unless I put powder on top my oil shows through very easily. But I do love how different this feels from regular liquid foundation!
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the BEST foundation I have found in a while. I have rosacea on my cheeks, so I like full coverage foundation. But it's been very difficult to find a foundation that 1 is full coverage 2 has my shade and 3 isn't cakey and doesn't sink into my pores. This foundation is a creamy stick and easily applies to the skin. I have blended it out using a buffer brush and a beauty blender. Both tools work perfectly. It blends flawlessly into the skin. It gives full coverage and doesn't look cakey. It lasts all day long no matter what I do, even if I'm sweating. This is my new holy grail foundation product.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
I have tried various ways for application and this product fails me every time. While it does have wonderful pigment pay off, it separates on my skin so badly. I have normal to moderately dry skin and it always clings to any drier areas like around the nose and forehead. The shade range is wide however they are all very yellow in tone. Less is more with this product for sure. I know people that love this product but just the same amount that are having the same issues as myself.
lady l.
I was so excited about this product. I had high expectations. The packaging is good. The color selection is decent. I did not like how heavy the product felt on my face. It is blendable and definitely full coverage! I felt like I was wearing a mask of foundation. My pores were definitely more noticible with this foundation. I would not reccommend this product.
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
I got this from Influenster last month and the shade is a little lighter than my actual skin.
The coverage of this foundation is so high, it hides all my acne scars with only one application especially when using the Vanish brush. When I want lighter coverage, I simply switch to a wet RT sponge.
Sadly, it couldn't stay long because my skin is super oily in the summer.
Kara M.
Raeford
Review for: Sable more...
I haven’t tried the product yet wish to tho.i don’t know if it’s easy to apply or use. My skin type is chocolate I’m a light and dark. I like it to be a long lasting. I would probably recommend this to anyone looking for this
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
Well star with.... I received this product as a sample and I am so glad I did. It has the coverage of a concealer but the softness/staying power of a foundation. The triangular design makes it so you can get it into those tricky areas like the nose and corners of your eyes. i really loved it ! thanks Influenster and Hourglass CosmeticsCosmetics #VirtualSkinPerfection
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
Omg! I was sent the Hour glass foundation in golden honey and the brush from influenster to try and I must say I LOVE IT! Ok so the foundation is super pigmented so I did not need much to cover my face and the brush buffed in the make up soooo well ! After using a setting powder and spray my look lasted all day and it was so light ! I got compliments all night 💚

Btw my skin is a oily with large pores so if you are like me use a pore defining primer
Karen P.
Believe it or not I got this for my son. After seeing reviews about the heavy coverage, I decided it would be great to cover his once. Hourglass has a huge range of shades, so finding his was easy! He likes it a lot, it looks like skin and wears will throughout the day. The only issue he has with it, is that sometimes, because he has giant 13 year old puberty pores, is that it will wear off except for in his pores, leaving a tell tale sign. We are working on a skin regiment, but in the mean time this is the magic weapon to get you through middle school.
Jen D.
Allen, TX
I got this in the shade Golden, which matched my skin perfectly. The formula has a buildable, medium-full coverage that is lightweight and easy to blend so it never looks cakey. I think the lasting power will depend on your skin type and where you live. Unfortunately, this did not last all day on my combo skin, especially in the hot and humid Texas. That said, I really do like how natural and flawless it looks, so I'll have to try it again once the weather cools down. The only downside perhaps is the price tag. It retails for $46 for 0.25 oz, which is considerably less compared to other stick foundations in this price range.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.