BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Aerdna T.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite foundation. Easy to apply for a busy working mom and long lasting. It lasted through different weather and didn't male my face feel heavy or sticky. One stick lasted me a long time.
Alison M.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. I was very excited to try this foundation, however when I opened mine it was broken. A few other reviews said the same, I think it has to do with the heat. That being said, I would not order this product online. I was able to get what I could out of the product which was completely broken and stuck in the cap and try it. The foundation was really creamy and a PERFECT match.
it looked flawless and I would definitely purchase!
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I love this foundation stick for days when I'm looking for fuller coverage. I've stopped using this as all-over coverage because I'm trying to get away from the cakey feel foundations can leave on my skin but it's great for tricky blemishes. I would say that if you're looking for full coverage and you're going to use this stick for that purpose, go ahead and splurge. But if you're like me and you only need extra coverage for under eyes or tricky blemishes, go with IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye.
Grainne O.
Probably the best foundation I have ever used! The great thing about this product is you can build up coverage. It is super blendable and provides a seamless finish. Great at counteracting the redness in my skin and covering any pimples I have.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I LOVE full coverage foundation due to a few sun spots and texture from acne marks. This foundation covers it all up and stays put, even with my combination skin.
Catalina V.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Oh my goshhhhhh!!! This is the best foundation I have ever tried. & I've tried a lot. It's so easy to apply. You could go from light to a full coverage. I literally stock up on it.
Myra H.
I think this foundation is ok at best. It's expensive for the amount of product that you get, but the coverage is actually very full. I have dry skin, so I have to use a hydrating primer underneath or this clings to my dry areas. After using it multiple times I think it's best to use a dense brush to blend the product into the skin. I also found that no matter what I tried, this would break up around my nose, which was annoying. The packaging is beautiful but it won't be something I'd repurchase.
RE T.
Best foundation ever! I have been using this for years. I love this product. Blends in perfectly and ous very lightweight. I get complemented all the time on my skin and make up.
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
Got a sample of this in my Sephora play box, and the coverage was amazing and even on my dry skin it looked great! Really hate the price and that you only get a quarter of an ounce when you can get a full ounce of a better product for less money
Kristen T.
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation stick is a game changer. I've tried other foundation sticks before but they're usually dry & unblendable. This bad boy can do it all AND you won't even look cakey!! How can you pass that up?! A little goes a long way, so i like to use a buffing brush to apply this. The product is so creamy and blendable, you won't have a problem at all! I love this stuff. full coverage. no concealer needed. flawless. This foundation stick is a dream come true! I highly recommend trying it out if you're looking to try out a new foundation!
I have been wanting to try this does anyone know if it's good for dry skin
Emma N.
Does the foundation run out faster because it is in stick form rather than liquid?
Sadia d.
What is the best matte foundation for dry skin? or is it best to stick to dewy foundation?
Influenster
Como los consigo ?
Brooke H.
wolfville,nova scotia
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is this good for oily skin? Also how long does a stick last you?

Sephora