BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Samantha T.
USA
FLAWLESS! Full coverage! A little goes a long way for sure! Can be used for contouring and concealing as well! I think it applies best with a damp beauty sponge.
Aerdna T.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite foundation. Easy to apply for a busy working mom and long lasting. It lasted through different weather and didn't male my face feel heavy or sticky. One stick lasted me a long time.
Juslene V.
Honolulu
I recently bought an hourglass foundation stick and all I can say is that it's easy to blend.Its very good quality and I consider purchasing more after because of the consistency of the product and how easy it is to blend and apply.
Catalina V.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Oh my goshhhhhh!!! This is the best foundation I have ever tried. & I've tried a lot. It's so easy to apply. You could go from light to a full coverage. I literally stock up on it.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I LOVE full coverage foundation due to a few sun spots and texture from acne marks. This foundation covers it all up and stays put, even with my combination skin.
RE T.
Best foundation ever! I have been using this for years. I love this product. Blends in perfectly and ous very lightweight. I get complemented all the time on my skin and make up.
Myra H.
I think this foundation is ok at best. It's expensive for the amount of product that you get, but the coverage is actually very full. I have dry skin, so I have to use a hydrating primer underneath or this clings to my dry areas. After using it multiple times I think it's best to use a dense brush to blend the product into the skin. I also found that no matter what I tried, this would break up around my nose, which was annoying. The packaging is beautiful but it won't be something I'd repurchase.
Shanese A.
Review for: Golden Almond more...
Wait can I say about this foundation except it is simply amazing! Its buildable for full coverage or you can sheer it down for medium to light coverage. I start with less first and go from there depending on what I'm doing for the day. Flawless
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I love this foundation stick for days when I'm looking for fuller coverage. I've stopped using this as all-over coverage because I'm trying to get away from the cakey feel foundations can leave on my skin but it's great for tricky blemishes. I would say that if you're looking for full coverage and you're going to use this stick for that purpose, go ahead and splurge. But if you're like me and you only need extra coverage for under eyes or tricky blemishes, go with IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye.
Kristen T.
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation stick is a game changer. I've tried other foundation sticks before but they're usually dry & unblendable. This bad boy can do it all AND you won't even look cakey!! How can you pass that up?! A little goes a long way, so i like to use a buffing brush to apply this. The product is so creamy and blendable, you won't have a problem at all! I love this stuff. full coverage. no concealer needed. flawless. This foundation stick is a dream come true! I highly recommend trying it out if you're looking to try out a new foundation!
Lisa C.
Madisonville, TX
Ate foundation sticks as such suppose to be applied all over the fave or just around eyes and jaw line?? Or are they simply just a touch up stick for moments thru the night when foundation wears off. ??
Maliza K.
Greenbelt, MD
How dark do these go? I'd love to give this a try but with a chocolate complexion find it hard to find foundation sticks that are a true match.
Kahourie A.
Is this foundation really worth the price?
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
How do you apply this?
Rachelle D.
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this product, how is it with normal to dry skin ??

Sephora