BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I LOVE full coverage foundation due to a few sun spots and texture from acne marks. This foundation covers it all up and stays put, even with my combination skin.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I'm so impressed with this foundation stick. Blends right into the skin. I feel like it looks even better after it's been on the face for a few minutes. It looks very natural, but the coverage is amazing. I love the sleek packaging, that it can be used for foundation or highlight and contour, so travel friendly, just a really great product. It is spendy but a little goes a long way. I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox!
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I love this foundation stick for days when I'm looking for fuller coverage. I've stopped using this as all-over coverage because I'm trying to get away from the cakey feel foundations can leave on my skin but it's great for tricky blemishes. I would say that if you're looking for full coverage and you're going to use this stick for that purpose, go ahead and splurge. But if you're like me and you only need extra coverage for under eyes or tricky blemishes, go with IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye.
RE T.
Best foundation ever! I have been using this for years. I love this product. Blends in perfectly and ous very lightweight. I get complemented all the time on my skin and make up.
Shanese A.
Review for: Golden Almond more...
Wait can I say about this foundation except it is simply amazing! Its buildable for full coverage or you can sheer it down for medium to light coverage. I start with less first and go from there depending on what I'm doing for the day. Flawless
Jessica I.
Only stick foundation I've tried that was creamy, blends nicely and it looks great in photos. A bit pricy but definitely worth the money if you're looking to try a stick foundation
Sam S.
Davie, FL
One of the best foundation sticks out there. This was my first hour Glass foundation and I'm impressed the packaging is gorgeous. I have combination to dry skin and this did not make me overly dry or greasy.

Gotta give an update:

I had to lower my rating to a 3/5 :(
I have been wearing this foundation everyday for a week and I can feel it sitting in me. I can feel my skin breaking Out and it’s not a good feeling. I don’t know if my stick got old or my skin is changing but I’m sad. I used to love this :( I think I may use it just as concealer for now on
Grainne O.
Probably the best foundation I have ever used! The great thing about this product is you can build up coverage. It is super blendable and provides a seamless finish. Great at counteracting the redness in my skin and covering any pimples I have.
Kristen T.
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation stick is a game changer. I've tried other foundation sticks before but they're usually dry & unblendable. This bad boy can do it all AND you won't even look cakey!! How can you pass that up?! A little goes a long way, so i like to use a buffing brush to apply this. The product is so creamy and blendable, you won't have a problem at all! I love this stuff. full coverage. no concealer needed. flawless. This foundation stick is a dream come true! I highly recommend trying it out if you're looking to try out a new foundation!
Chloe B.
South Bend, IN
This product is almost perfect! The only complaint I have is the hard application. I believe the price of this is set to where it should and being very fair skinned it is truly amazing that it matches my skin color so nicely! I would recommend !!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.