BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kelly w.
Yaphank
This is one of my favorite foundations to use when I have a special event to go to. Lightweight, not drying on the skin and have a wide color range. Its a little pricey, but honestly, I bought mibe during the VIB sale and it has lasted me until now (august) and its still got a good amount left. you dont need alot to get full coverage and it doesnt look heavy or cakey. I have dry skin and it looks beautiful on my skin when i use a good primer.
Annie B.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Bisque more...
I’ve used this product in the past and I loved it. It was the perfect shade for me, however, it was never really my go to foundation. I would just rather use a liquid foundation rather than a stick foundation. But, I would consider repurchasing it in the future.
Leah M.
Phoenix
Review for: Linen more...
I had never heard of this line until my sister gave me this product and I was amazed by this foundation stick...it was so easy to use and blend and convenient and the coverage was great and it did last all day...my only con would be the price line but definitely worth it
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Natural more...
I love this stick foundation. I've never tried another stick foundation before or after i tried this one, so I didn't know what I was in for. But I love it. I know sometimes it's hard to blend creamy stick products into the skin, as they may be too hard or may move the makeup around underneath, or they may dry down too fast. But not this one. It gives beautiful coverage and application is easy. Love it. I used it in a few videos on my YouTube channel (check it out and see my first impression)!
Alex M.
Review for: Buff more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora and overall I like it but I don’t see it being better than other foundation sticks out there. It goes on smoothly and seems to last most of the day but I wasn’t overly impressed with this
Lulu Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Natural more...
Although the prices can be a bit steep, the quality of Hourglass products make it worth the purchase. I bought this foundation stick at Sephora and this is perfect when I’m on the go. The coverage is buildable. I don’t like it as much as their Veil Fluid foundation but still a great product for those that want buildable coverage foundation stick!
Chelsea A.
Review for: Shell more...
This foundation is absolutely beautiful! I don’t
usually like stick foundations but this one is different. The application goes on so creamy and smooth and gives a nice satin finish with full coverage. It’s great for those days when you are in a rush and need to quickly slap something on your face.The only complaint I have is that I doesn’t last as long and I usually like my foundations to wear. I find that after about 5 hours it starts to break apart on me.
кαιℓα ѕ.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation gives me life! It is so creamy and very easy to apply and blend out. It is medium to full coverage. This foundation is very buildable for you full coverage lady’s out there. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica S.
KINGWOOD, WV
This is my absolute favorite Foundation as of right now. It goes on beautifully and very easy to blend and stays put all day. It's definitely full coverage which I love. It is on the more expensive side and you don't get a lot of product compared to other stick foundations, so it definitely is something I use more so for special occasions or mixed with other foundations to get longer use of the product. But I can't deny how beautiful it is.
Yasmeen C.
Miami
Beautiful finish, beautiful coverage, beautiful everything! This is my go to foundation! I love how it covers every imperfection and discoloration I have! I am running out of my second stick so I will be making a trip to Sephora very soon to get my third one!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.