BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I really love this foundation! To me it's medium coverage but can build up to full coverage without it looking cakey! I use a beauty blender and a brush with this product and they both give me the same result. They blend effortlessly on the face. I received this product from my ipsy points redemption and I absolutely love it. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the longevity of this foundation. It goes for a solid 7-8 hrs without any touch ups. I would love it if it stayed on longer than that.
Brittney K.
Louisville, KY
Nope. I wanted to love this foundation. I LOVE stick foundations, so I was looking forward to trying this out. So disappointed in this product. Yes, it blends beautifully and looks gorgeous upon first application. Two hours in ... looked like it was melting off my face. Seeped into every line it could find. I tried a few different times with different application methods (with and without primers), setting w/ powders and sprays, baking. Nothing helps it. Thoroughly disappointed. May try again in the winter, but for now...nope.
Queen Esther S.
Love the coverage that this foundation provides. Oxidizes a little after applying but works well with concealer. Provides a seamless finish without the cakey feeling.
Katie A.
York
Very full coverage and a little bit of product goes a long way. A little higher in price but worth every penny. Love the finish and will continue to use this product!
Kaitlyn C.
Woodside
Very good high-quality foundation stick.  I was originally was going to buy the make up forever foundation stick but was gifted the hour glass one and I love it.
Odessa T.
I really enjoyed this product, but I picked up the wrong shade. Usually i'm the lightest color, but it was still too light. It was very creamy and bendable though. Easy to use.
Alexis W.
Charlottesville, VA
I have oily skin and dry texture this foundation is AMAZING! I love to mix it when my Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation when I want a really full coverage! It's great
Misty B.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Shell more...
Super creamy, highly pigmented with very good medium buildable coverage.. After blended it sets to a very velvety texture almost like it's already been set with powder..
Alex P.
Lafayette , LA
This is the buzz around town for a reason ! Go grab it now!!!! The finish is amazing and so worth the money. I have used this almost everyday and I will continue to use it! Flawless finish!
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
I swatches this in sephora and am dying to give it a try the coverage seemed really good and I love medium to full coverage foundations I will be purchasing this soon
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.