BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alison M.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. I was very excited to try this foundation, however when I opened mine it was broken. A few other reviews said the same, I think it has to do with the heat. That being said, I would not order this product online. I was able to get what I could out of the product which was completely broken and stuck in the cap and try it. The foundation was really creamy and a PERFECT match.
it looked flawless and I would definitely purchase!
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Received this product from Influenster and hourglass to try out and this product is amazing. Great coverage, easy to blend out and lots of colors to choose from.
Samantha T.
USA
FLAWLESS! Full coverage! A little goes a long way for sure! Can be used for contouring and concealing as well! I think it applies best with a damp beauty sponge.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Bisque more...
I love this foundation. It is so easy to apply. There is no messy application. You don't have to pump a bunch of product on your hand. And it goes on so smoothly.  The coverage is amazing and it looks so flawless.
Bre B.
Orange Park, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Amy M.
Victorville, CA
Love this stuff. Great coverage and not that hard to put on. It does take a bit to blend out and you have to have the correct concealer as it doesn't pair well with all my concealers.
Daniela M.
Healdsburg, CA
I love this! The only down side is that I can't find the right shade. I use nude and apply some of the Armani luminous foundation to make the perfect color. And that combination is life! It makes it so luminous and glory and dewy it's simply amazing combo. I don't mind mixing either.
Victoria M.
Danbury
Amazing coverage and wear throughout the day. Product is definitely a full coverage foundation. Only issue is that for me, it does get a bit greasy after awhile.
Monique C.
Chicago
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick + Veil Mineral Primer Customizable Set more...
I really wanted to like the Hourglass Vanish Stick foundation but unfortunately, it emphasized my dry patches! I have had other makeup artists try the foundation on my face thinking maybe I wasn't applying it correctly, but the results were similar.
abby s.
Gurnee, IL
Got a sample of this in my Sephora play box, and the coverage was amazing and even on my dry skin it looked great! Really hate the price and that you only get a quarter of an ounce when you can get a full ounce of a better product for less money
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.