BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Thanh Q.
Houston
Love/hate relationship, whenever I use this foundation, my face must be hydrate as much as it can be, without moisturizer and all that primer, my fave started to peel and looks super cakey
Danielle C.
This is the best foundation stick I've ever use. It is v lightweight and easy to blend. It is v expensive though, hence the 4 stars. Would recommend if you don't mind splurging on make up.
Brittany C.
Caldwell, TX
This would have been a five star if the amount of foundation would have been a little more. The amount that comes in the tube is TINY but the foundation is SOOOOOO good! I need to purchase some more because I love it that much! Its a perfect full coverage finish without being too heavy
Analyssa D.
I actually like this foundation. Was nervous at first but I love the coverage and the finish. For me I have combination skin so I mix it with maybaline fitme matte foundation on my dyer areas and it comes out great.. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin people
Amy D.
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is one of the most expensive foundations I've ever tried, and I was impressed. I bought it Sep 2016. If I had to summarize, I'd say: The coverage is full, and it blends fine with a beautyblender; it lasts 8 hours easily; my face is oily but it didn't even separate badly on my nose (I only lightly used product there). The texture is like any other ordinary stick foundation, but it's very buttery and soft so a light touch gives you lots of product. the shape of the stick ensures flawless application over the cheeks and contours of the face. Here I am wearing it.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
It was a struggle for me to find the perfect foundation. I have tried so many, and none of them were "the one," until I received this one from @Influenster. LIFE CHANGING! The coverage is amazing! It is light weight yet full coverage. It blends like a dream and lasts all day. I have combination skin, and it works perfectly for me. The packaging is beautiful, and while a little pricey, I feel that a little goes a long way, due to pigmentation. Great product! I have already purchased a backup! My new HOLY GRAIL!
Adilene G.
I didn't like how the product gives a thick consistency. Maybe it just isn't good on my skin type, dry skin. Pro: thick and easy to use Con: not long lasting, makes all my pores visible
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely love this foundation stick and I usually never like the sticks. Wow. This foundation leaves my face looking flawless without looking cakey or greasey.
Carrie Ann C.
I love the way hourglass vanish seemless finish foundation stick feels on my skin. It's like silk! It glides on easily and very little product is required for even full coverage. It erases fine lines and doesn't settle into skin after time. It is a bit pricey but since you don't use much it lasts a long time. I usually use it for special occasions, so it even lasts me longer. I currently don't have the recommended application brush, but it glides on well with a makeup sponge as well.
Emily A.
This is probably my favourite stick foundation it is long lasting and really easy to blend I also like the shade selection and how sleek it looks although it doesn't layer on too well so if you're someone who wants to layer this on I wouldn't recommend
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.