BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
#TeamDrySkin #TeamComboSkin This foundation is made for you! I blended this foundation would with a IT cosmetics buffing brush and a beauty blender. The beauty Blender is the way to go. This foundation can lift your peach fuzz and attach to dry spots. Using a sponge will prevent this and give you a flawless finish. Medium coverage with a satin finish. Easily builds to a full coverage. It's plain beautiful. You don't a lot of product for your money, that is the down fall. This will be a staple in my winter routine. That's when my skin becomes more dry.
Kaytlyn S.
Review for: Honey more...
I am a BIG fan of self tanners and this is my go to in the summer. I usually have pretty dry skin but this foundation always makes me look amazing, it's worth the price! Will buy again!
Elly W.
I've used foundation sticks before and wasn't 100% happy with them - I would often return them and continue using my liquid foundation. When Hourglass came out with this foundation stick, I decided to give it a shot as I love Hourglass so much and their packaging is just so chic. My first day wearing it to work, I received so many compliments on it! The application is flawless, buildable and lasts all day (this is something I really struggle with so many foundations). I also struggle with getting the undertones right, no matter what my foundation shades have always been just a little "off" - my shade in this foundation is PERFECT and if I put a sheer layer on, it looks like "my skin but better" and is a gorgeous application.
Madison L.
southampton
Review for: Golden Tan, Warm Beige more...
beautiful full coverage i cannot get over this stick. i absolutely love it. i got it online but im sure they sell it in sephora. beautiful glossy packaging. definitely worth the buy, i would recommend getting this product.
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Amazing foundation! It works with my combination skin. It is goes on smooth and does not cling onto my dry spots. Covers up dark spots and does not deep into fine lines.
Zaidmy M.
Katy
Perfect for a oily skin! Leave skin smooth and don't leave residues. Flows natural it's my first time using this product and I would recommend it u use the lighter shade
jami d.
Mount Juliet, TN
the foundation is pretty amazing. it works the best i feel with normal to oily skin. the coverage is beautiful but the price is a little wack. you don't get a lot of product but if you could look past it then i would purchase
Syara P.
Charlotte
I love this foundation. The shade range is great and the foundation itself makes your skin look airbrushed. It has a beautiful finish and makes your skin look like skin.
Kimberlyn P.
At first I was astonished by how flawless my face looked after applying but I was bummed to find I couldn't get it to last on my skin without it breaking up. Also tends to stick to dry patches. I prep and prime and moisturize but still cannot get it to last on me.
Vine C.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I tried this foundation out as soon as I got it, courtesy of Influenster. The packaging alone had me sold but the actual product was nice too. It has nice coverage but I found myself putting on what felt like too much to properly cover up dark marks. It also seemed to highlight dry patch on my skin even though I prepped my skin before applying so that was a bit of a con. One thing I did notice is that it's a great concealer as well for brightening up the under-eye area. Overall it's a nice foundation but I just don't think it's right for overall coverage for my skin type.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.