BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kassaundra J.
Olympia, WA
This is a very creamy foundation that blends well and you can layer it with no problems! I find that half way through the day I do need to add a little more setting powder but besides that it's an awsome foundation! I would recommend this product.
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
This product gives you the best coverage out of any stick foundation I have ever tried. They’re creamy but matte and literally stay on all night long. It’s pricey but worth it. Beauty sponge works wonderfully with this product
Prisila G.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I have combination skin and acne scars and it's hard to find a product that cover and look flawless without looking cake. The price is a little high but a little goes along way. This is one of my major repurchases. Love it !!!!
Desiree J.
Concord
I love this foundation, it didn’t make my skin look cakey, didn’t cling on to my dry patches, and it didn’t make my oily parts look oilier. I also love that this foundation can be used as a contour, concealer, and a highlight!!
Jessica R.
Winchester, CA
I was initially afraid to pay so much money for such a small amount of foundation but it is so full coverage and amazing that it has lasted me so long! Perfect seamless application. Makes my skin look flawless. I love that I can control the amount of coverage I need.
Kayla D.
YES, YES, YES! This is the one! I typically steer clear of foundation sticks due to my dry skin, but this foundation is beautiful!! It does not cling to any of my dry patches. You can use this as foundation, a concealer, highlighting, you name it. The finish is pretty matte and medium, buildable coverage. It leaves my skin looking flawless, especially if I mix Farsali gold drops in with it. Would highly recommend, it definitely lives up to the hype!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Alabaster more...
I wanted to like this foundation so bad because I love Hourglass and so many beauty gurus recommend it, but it just didn't work for my oily skin.  I tried applying it with and without a primer and with different setting powders.  No matter what I did, by the end of the day I was a greasy mess.  Blotting my face only caused the foundation to rub off. If you're an oily gal like me, try getting a sample from Sephora first.
courtney g.
I’m still on the fence about this as I have only used it a handful of times so far. The things I like about it are: shade range, easy application, smooth to blend out and is seamless. I will update my star count the more I use it but for now I am really liking trying g this out. The reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because it’s really expensive and I’m not sure it’s so much better than the more inexpensive stick foundations that I have tried.
Yajaira G.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This is hands down my favorite stick foundation it is very full coverage !! I have dry skin and even with dry skin it doesn’t look badi just add a serum to hydrate my skin . I’ve bought this multiple times & will continue to
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
This is one of my favorite foundation stick. It is easy to use , blends very well . Not huge collection of shades though , but you can play with mixing the colors . It’s on the high end therefore it could cost you a little .
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.