BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sloane N.
Camden
Review for: Warm Beige more...
For a brunette like me that has a some sun kissed skin going on, this shade worked beautifully for me!! This product was so easy to apply with it being a stick foundation! If you’re always on the go like myself the stick form of foundation like this is perfect because it’s so easy to apply! The best thing about it is that you can blend this foundation with a brush or a beauty blender and it looks flawless either way! I usually lean more towards the beauty blender to blend though and it always leaves a flawless finish! If you’re like me, and you like for your foundation to look flawless to where skin looks like natural skin.... then this product is for YOU! My pro tip is to always prep the skin (hydrate) before applying the foundation for a flawless skin like appearance! Yes it may be pricey but it is WORTH IT! I love it and it is a wonderful buy like all of hourglass’ cosmetics!
I am taking part in the Influenster hourglass contest, and I would love to be lucky enough to receive more hourglass products to review and share more tips about! #VanishChallenge #VanishFoundation @hourglasscosmetics
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Review for: Vanilla more...
I love great coverage foundation and have a special place in my ever loving makeup obsessive heart, for stick foundation. Making a awesome comeback with many choices. This Hourglass stick overall was rated consecutively in the last year the BEST of available stick foundation. So I started with Best Rated Overall because, if it is the best stick, I’ve found my new easy peasy foundation.
Unfortunately, despite the many 4 and 5 star ratings, it did not stand up to any of the Hourglass claims. Ok, if you apply enough you’ll have full coverage pretty well but may still need a separate concealer. None of my higher end, market favorites, or lower price point powers set right. I so desperately wanted it to work. I wore it every day for 2 weeks. Sometimes applying differently in the morning and again after cleansing waiting and hoping in the evening. With several different primers, no primer, different powders, different coverage from light to full. Always the same end result. Multiple touch ups within 4 hours. There’s a reason they say great for touch ups, easy to carry in your bag. You’re going to need to and touch up a lot if you want to keep your look going for any length of time.
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Linen more...
This is my first stick foundation experience and I am very happy that I picked this. It applies like dream! So smooth and rich, yet dries down perfectly to a satin-matte finish. I like to use Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush for even application. My skin looks very flawless and never feels cakey. The shade was a bit hard to choose from the stick and it is impossible to get sample from Sephora due to the stick formula, but luckily Linen works for my light-medium yellowtoned skin.
Caroline W.
Starke
I am absolutely in love with this foundation stick. First, I'd like to mention that my father is a dermatolgist, he is number 4 on the top 10 dermatologists in the nation and when I showed him this foundation (I make him look and inspect every ingredient on whatever skincare and makeup that I buy) he was so impressed with the skin loving ingredients that were in this little stick. Goes on smoothly and you do not need a lot. I would even go as far as saying you don't even need primer but I would suggest moisturizing beforehand but that is with every foundation that I would recommend doing that. This wears so nicely throughout the day and is just easier to use rather then liquid. I would also suggest setting this with a setting powder. I have alot of high end foundations and this one is definitely in my top 3 favorites. I highly recommend. I got this to replace the new one from Too Faced, the dew you foundation because it was wearing off in places in a strange way.
Melanie D.
This is one of my favorite foundations ive ever used and the number of foundations i have tried is almost shameful. It is incredibly smooth and creamy, offers great coverage, isnt cakey, and doesnt settle into pores. The finish of this is great, its a beautiful satin finish, which normally doesnt work for my oily skin but somehow does with this. At the price (i think its 56$ if i remember correctly) i cant afford to buy a new shade for how much my skin tone changes because of my on and off tanning habits but if i could i would repurchase this every time my skin color changes.
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs , AR
Review for: Linen more...
I have been dying to try this foundation for ages and I finally ordered it and I’m obsessed. I’m going to have to go back to get a better shade for me because the shade I ordered “Linen” is far too yellow for me. But despite the incorrect color I absolutely love this foundation. It glides on like butter it’s effortless to blend and it doesn’t cling to any dry patches on my face. It is about medium coverage but buildable. My only complaint is the lasting power is not there but I will continue to play with different primers and settings sprays to try and improve the wear time
Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
Sooooo tremendously disappointed by this foundation. After watching so many beauty influencers on YouTube recommend it, I finally broke down and bought it after swearing I wouldn’t spend that much on foundation. I have had nothing but bad experiences with this product. I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve got oily skin to start with, but I can’t make it more than 3-4 hours without looking super oily and needing to redo my whole face. By the end of the day it looks like I didn’t even bother to put makeup on. Would not purchase again and would not recommend to others.
Amanda V.
Review for: Other more...
THIS FOUNDATION IS DEFINITELY FULL COVERAGE! Don’t get me wrong, I am a full coverage gal, but this is like nothing, I’ve ever used. It evened my skin out with one application & my acne scars & discoloration with a light second application in those targeted areas so it’s definitely buildable. No need for concealer unless it’s to brighten, but make sure to use a light hand bc all these products can start to get a little cakey or heavy. Nonetheless, it looks absolutely flawless & beautiful. It didn’t cling onto any of my dry patches & didn’t dry me out throughout the day. I did use the hourglass serum underneath though. Upon application it is a satin finish, but did get dewier as the day went on so I’d recommend for dry to normal skin types. Overall, it is a great foundation, but may just take getting used to your preferred application & the $46 price tag.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like this foundation. Stick foundation has been my go to lately since it’s easy to apply and blend out with a brush. However, some of them don’t work with my skin because I end up getting oily pretty quickly or it just feels plain heavy. This one blended quite nicely and covered up the redness in my cheeks. I have sensitive skin too and it didn’t make me break out. I also used. Mattifying primer underneath as well on my t zone since I wore it at work and as a nurse working 12 hour shifts it seemed to hold up pretty nicely. Glad I went with this product!
Gina B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am still on the fence about this foundation.  I got color matched at Sephora to the shade Porcelain.  It looked good in the store swatched in a small area, but when I apply it all over my face I look like a ghost.  Besides the shade it sits funny on my face and emphasizes all of my pores the way no other foundation does.  It does this whether or not I use a primer (tired pore filling, hydrating, and a tacky one).  I am going to exchange the shade for a better match and hopefully having that mesh better with my skin will get rid of the pore exaggeration.  Will update review once I've tried a new shade.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.