BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Amanda G.
South Bend
Looooooooooove this! I've repurchased 3 times now. Beautiful HIGH coverage natural finish, doesn't settle into fine lines like other brands do. Only gripe is how expensive it is!
audrey h.
Toledo
LOVE THIS! It really is flawless, it blurred all imperfections and lasted all day. The foundation never got cakey or splotchy. It was really easy to apply with both a brush and a sponge. Highly recommend!
Bella P.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really wanted to love this foundation, hearing so many beauty influencers rave about it, I had to try it. I wore this on my skin for not more than 5 hours and I started breaking out. The product is really greasy and clogged my pores. Definitely not for the light hearted, lol! Don’t buy this if you want light coverage or to feel like you don’t have any makeup on.
Celene L.
I love this product bc it gives me a nice natural face. It is easy to apply with a foundation brush. If you have oily sling one will have to set it with a setting spray or powder. The packaging is amazing.
Olivia W.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation is a great for a quick makeup day but it still makes you look very put together and it's full coverage without looking to matte! I do wish there was a little bit more product for the price but hourglass is a more expensive higher end brand so that's kind of expected.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
This product has a great finish and offers full coverage without feeling heavy. However it does tend to turn more orange throughout the day. But a quick fix is to use a setting powder with a blue undertone
nikki f.
This is by far my favorite foundation stick! I usually wear the make up for ever but I haven't touched it since I bought this! It is never cakey, it blends like a dream and there's a great range of colors!
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
OMG, This FOUNDATION IS FREAKING AWESOME , it's full coverage and owns every bit of it!!! This was my first time using it and I must say I'm obsessed, I live in South Florida where it's always hot and humid so for a foundation to stay on as long as this one did it truly amazed me! I will definately be buying this again in the near future and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU! I picked mine up at Sephora. It's not the cheapest but I considered it to be well worth what I paid. XoXo
Sherrell M.
Mc Calla, AL
I love foundation sticks especially this one. My skin is more on the dry side and this creamy foundation stick doesn’t make me look dry. It’s very full coverage and long lasting.
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Amber more...
I received the Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in the shade: Golden Amber. This foundation is awesome! I tend to have dry skin so I utilized this pore eraser evenly over my face prior to applying the foundation stick. LESS is more. It doesn't take much to have full coverage. I hit my key areas such as under my eyes, forehead, dark spots, and above upper lip. The seamless finish foundation brush accompanied my package and was VERY useful, it smooth out the foundation providing an even, seamless look (appropriately named). I used a bronzer on top of the foundation as a highlighter, mascara, and pink lip gloss. I love it !
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.