BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Review for: Natural more...
I’ve only ever used this under my eyes and as a cream highlighter, so I can’t say how well it works as a foundation alone, but I really enjoyed this. The coverage is great and it spreads really easily. It doesn’t make me oily.
Celene L.
I love this product bc it gives me a nice natural face. It is easy to apply with a foundation brush. If you have oily sling one will have to set it with a setting spray or powder. The packaging is amazing.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
This product has a great finish and offers full coverage without feeling heavy. However it does tend to turn more orange throughout the day. But a quick fix is to use a setting powder with a blue undertone
audrey h.
Toledo
LOVE THIS! It really is flawless, it blurred all imperfections and lasted all day. The foundation never got cakey or splotchy. It was really easy to apply with both a brush and a sponge. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth G.
This foundation stick is very popular and lives up to its promises. It's pros are a smooth application and is easy to use I bought it online and I would highly recommend it to others. It is a great product
brie l.
I got this for home coming and I still have it its full coverage and when I come home at 12:30 its still on. Its great when your going out to diner with our family or on a date.
amber w.
This is my favorite foundation right now. I love the shade I got, the coverage is amazing. It covers my redness so I don't need to use my redness cream. I do set my foundation and I will blot my nose area thru out the day. But nothing has every stopped that area with out breaking me out badly. This foundation covers my redness which I'm so happy about, as long as I exfoliate and moisturize well I won't have any issue of the foundation caking up etc. It covers my freckles pretty good too. I could cover them completely but I dont. I like that I can control the coverage and add more if I want.
Amanda G.
South Bend
Looooooooooove this! I've repurchased 3 times now. Beautiful HIGH coverage natural finish, doesn't settle into fine lines like other brands do. Only gripe is how expensive it is!
Maribel M.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Light Beige more...
My favorite stick foundation ever! A little goes a long way and it blends out so seamlessly and beautiful. Incredible coverage. Beautiful finish. Worth the price for sure, will definitely be repurchasing.
Joanna A.
Aurora, IL
I am in the middle because i do have oily skin but i love the way it blends it looks like your skin it is easy and fast to apply it is 45$ but if you want something natural i dont recommend to oily people.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.