BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Selene R.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is the best foundation I've ever used. My skin looks absolutely flawless when wearing it. It's full coverage, blends easily, and long wearing. Perfect for any special occasion.
Lauren S.
Sheffield, MA
I love this foundation. It's realllllly full coverage so it can look cakey if not applied with a light hand. It's really easy to blend and super long wearing if used with a primer.
Ava H.
Amazing coverage, super long lasting, beautiful finish. I loved the classic packaging and the easy application. This foundation did make me break out but only because it was new and I think that it is perfect for events but it is a bit pricey
Josie A.
Huntington, WV
This foundation is great for full coverage. It is long lasting and will take you a while to blend it out because it can be a bit stiff but it is an excellent product. I will repurchase.
Danielle C.
Marietta, GA
I have tried this foundation about four times now and I am so impressed! It leaves a natural (not dewy or matte) finish. You can add a second layer to make it full coverage or leave one layer for medium. I have combo- oily skin and it lasted on me all day through the hot and humid weather. Honestly, I feel like this foundation sets so well even without a powder it isn't sticky or anything. The only downside is the price to product ration but on the package it explains that it is a concentrated formula so I am waiting to see how long it will last me!
Exciela Q.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Sand more...
The hour glass stick foundation I thought was not going to me because I have dry skin but I found that I loved it! It left my face so amazingly smooth and Dewey, now it does retail for I believe 40$ in the U.S but it is worth your money I love it and I'd go back to buy it again.
J L.
Got this in sand and the color was spot-on with a strong yellow undertone. It was definitely medium-full coverage and left a beautiful natural finish that looked like skin. However, it felt tacky and never dried so I had to set my entire face with powder and doing so took away the beautiful natural finish. With most foundations, I can get away with only setting my t-zone but I couldn't with this particular foundation. It emphasized dry patches (combination-oily skin) and coverage faded quickly throughout the day. A miss for me. May try with primer but definitely wouldn't repurchase at this point.
Blerta Z.
Houston , TX
It's super easy to apply. Looks beautiful and I have combination skin. Creases only in the eyelids if I don't bake. It lasts all day if you set it with powder and use a sticky primer. It applied in no time even with full coverage application.
Wendy P.
Bronx, NY
I haven't been a big fan of the other Hourglass foundations in the past, but I feel like they really nailed it with this one. It is pretty expensive, however, you don't need much to attain a full coverage. I would say it gives you a natural satin finish. If you're oily like me it will definitely become dewy. Prepping and setting your skin will be very important, but even when it does get dewy, it doesn't look cakey or get patchy. I absolutely love the finish. The packaging feels luxurious & heavy. Also, I would recommend applying it with a dense kabuki brush as the foundation is a thick consistency.
Valerie R.
Best foundation stick I've ever used! Such great quality! I've had it for about 4-5 months and have not made a dent in it! Now I have have hooked all my friends on this product!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.