BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Warm Honey more...
I love this foundation stick! So creamy & easy to blend. I got this as a sample & it’s definitely my favorite, although it is a bit pricey which has stopped me from buying the full size
Paola U.
Boston
I honestly love this foundation. The coverage is medium, but it's buildable. It goes on amazing, I prefer to use a brush to blend it out rather than a beauty blender or a beauty sponge.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Love! I first saw Jaclyn hill using this and she raves about it. I now know why, it covers with a little amount and is so pretty. It is pricier for a stick foundation but it’s worth it!
Laura H.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Shell more...
This is a gorgeous stick foundation! My only negative about this is how much product you get for the price. Side from that it's gorgeous beautiful coverage stays on all day and I love it
Meghankmackenzie
Review for: Porcelain more...
This applies beautifully, but doesn’t do a great job of holding up on my oily skin throughout the day. Love the ease of use and the way this looks when I first apply but it breaks up pretty badly throughout the day.
Katherine Y.
Review for: Alabaster more...
THE best stick foundation I have used. Love the coverage and texture and the beautiful finish it gives my skin. Super creamy and pigmented. Really want to get many colors to contour with! Highly recommend if you are looking for a cream stick foundation.
Annika T.
Fort Lupton
Review for: Natural, Golden Natural, Warm Honey more...
Amazing foundation. One thing I love about this foundation is that they have so many shades. It can fit any undertone. Full coverage and I think you can also get away with a natural makeup look with this foundation.
Serwat F.
Dubai, Dubai
MAXIMUM coverage with MINIMUM product , concealing all discoloration and imperfections for flawless skin with a seamless finish. Ok .. really how many foundation available in the market can claim that ???? It has full coverage and matches my skinone perfectly. It's nice, creamy and easy to buff in.

Despite the heat and humidity of DUBAI, this foundation stays put. It has to be set with a powder and will last about 8 hours. I'm on a bit of oily side and this foundation is meant for people with Oily to Combination skin type. It does not feel heavy at all...

I also STRONGLY encourage to get the brush that comes with it. The brush compliments the foundation so well that nothing else even comes close. In the past I've used beauty blender for all my foundation application, however for this the beauty blender just doesn't' cut it....
liarose8642 B.
Breesport
This is by far my favorite stick formula ever! I got mine in a Sephora play box, and I’ve bought the full size. It doesn’t ever get cakey or slide around. The shade is the best match that I have out of all my brands!
Tiffany T.
Micanopy, FL
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love the way this foundation looks on my skin. At first I thought it was going to be a little drying or cakey as most stick ones are but this one melts into the skin and looks amazing.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.