BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2003)
Lizette L.
Maywood
Review for: Honey more...
It's looks amazing on but too drying for my skin. It doesn't sink into my skin like liquid foundation. It lasts a goood 7 hours with a string powder and spray. It is not my go to foundation so
Viviana A.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Very beautiful foundation and has amazing coverage great for combo skin but would last on oily/ very oily skin. Has a very buildable coverage and is very smooth. I would definitely recommended.
Beauty Q.
Review for: Nude more...
Most famous foundation.. So I finally went out and bought it I love this foundation and packaging. The price tho.. I have oily skin and by the end of the day I look very shiny. Not sure if it’s cause I didn’t use setting power but overall yes I would recommend I personally would use it for a night out.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
This stick foundation is seriously amazing. It's super full coverage without having to cake on a bunch of it. Love how many shades they have too. Makes it so much easier to match my skin tone.
Isabella K.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Bisque more...
I was introduced to this product during a makeover at Sephora. I usually hate using full coverage products and this is the first foundation stick I've ever used. For the last year and a half I've been using liquid foundations, but this does a really good job at hiding imperfections (which is a pretty big concern for me because I have minor acne and pore trouble) . I find it doesn't feel as heavy as other full coverage foundations and it does give your complexion a very healthy, natural look to it. That being said, it is only 0.25 oz and won't last for more than a few months. Because it is full coverage, I don't find myself using it too often even though it doesn't look as cakey or heavy as other full coverage foundations. If you are used to wearing only a tinted moisturizer or light coverage, I wouldn't recommend this because it is really expensive to not use very often.
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I got this because Laura Lee suggested it. I personally didn't like it for my skin type (combo). It became very patchy at the end of the day. You also don't get a lot of product for the price.
Hannah G.
La Grange
Review for: Nude more...
The color I got is always my color but didn’t blend well on my face, also left my face oily and I had redness in random spots. After like 2 hours the redness finally went away, I would never buy this again.
Rebecca F.
Harrisburg, NC
I love this product. A little goes a long way and the packaging is great for application. It's good for dry skin and long lasting. It's also great for travel because it's not a liquid and compact. I will definitely repurchase
Elizabeth K.
nesconset, NY
Review for: Shell more...
This was my first experience with a foundation stick and I may never go back. Shell is a great color match for my neutral skin with yellow undertones which can be slightly challenging to match
Emily G.
Super full coverage, super matte. This is my go to for a full glam look. I even spot correct with this thing even when I use other foundations because it covers all of my imperfections so well.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.