BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lauren D.
Winthrop, ME
Ok I've bought this once. Freaking AMAXING. But not sure I can buy again... very pricey! But you are buying a name too. This foundation is very full coverage and blends so so so well!!! Must have!
Sydney N.
The name says it all - this foundation truly does vanish into the skin seamlessly. I have tried the MUFE foundation sticks and was pleased with the results and the convenience of the stick vs. liquid BUT I was in between shades and had to mix 2 different sticks to achieve the correct shade for my skin tone, which is ultimately what led me to give this product a try. Not only is this foundation much easier to blend into the skin, it also gives a much fuller coverage in my opinion. I like that it is lightweight (practically weightless!) on the skin and I was also pleased to discover an exact match for my skin tone. The only downside is that my skin has developed quite a bit of texture and I have noticed more congestion in my pores ever since I started using this foundation.
Taylor W.
This product is great. This is a full coverage, long wearing, foundation stick. This product lasted the whole day. Not cakey when applied liberally. Great product 5 stars
Jennifer A.
Gambrills , MD
Review for: Beige more...
Very pretty stick foundations. The color selection is nice and the build ability is good while wear is nice. I always ensure to set as I have only skin. But it didn't cake up or move which is nice.
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
Amazing! Worth every penny, I like to use this foundation in the summer it goes on seamless like the name says Demi-matte finish, very smooth application! One of my go to foundations, lasts all day
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I have dry skin and this was very hard to blend over my face. I used the hourglass 28 primer and that helped. Had to use damp beauty blender. Color shade was too light, I can use it in the winter.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I am still getting used to this foundation and trying to make it work. It's currently drying out my skin and it's a bit odd. I will be mixing in skin oil next time to see if it. She's a difference.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Easy easy easy application just glides all around your face. Place it in little crevisis and blend girl blend. Perfect full coverage look Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Brenda D.
littlefield
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Love love love this foundation! I have the sample and plan on buying the full product! It's super easy to apply and it leaves your face looking flawless! It's like a new layer of skin it's super freaky and I definitely recommend!
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
okay this is a pretty expensive product for the amount you get, but also it’s such a niceeee foundation.
it’s pretty high coverage, blends out soooo well, and has such a pretty finish on the skin.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.