BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Monika P.
Iselin
Love this foundation stick. It's expensive cuz you use it up quick but I love how it looks. It looks like second skin. I'm obsessed with this foundation I'll pay this prize if it makes my skin look flawless cuz I have lots of acne scars.
Nina B.
My absolute favorite foundation at the moment! My skin tends to get oily so this formula is perfect to control my oil without making me look too matte. Love the easy application and a little goes a long way but it can be easily layered.
Brittany L.
Review for: Cream more...
I would give this product five stars if it wasn’t so expensive! My skin looks flawless every time I use this. It blends in so easily and my skin looks airbrushed! I feel like this foundation is best for special occasions because of the high price tag and how you can burn through this so quick. This is something to consider purchasing during a Sephora VIB sale when you have the additional 20% off! ☺️
Stephanie G.
Tucson, AZ
Very full coverage , you need just one swipe on each section of your face. It definitely holds up through a long work day and it’s one of those foundations that looks better throughout the day. My only downside is that it says it’s good for dry skin, but because it’s a stick, it will show texture, so you really have to prep the skin first.
Nikki C.
Orlando
I tried a sample of this product and my skin has honestly never looked so flawless! I have light skin with yellow undertones and Bisuque worked well for me with my summer "tan". The only reason I give it a 4 is because it is very heavy and after using it for several days in a row I began to break out a bit. At some point, I will probably buy the full stick, even though it is pricey. I can't wear it every day, but it is amazing for special occasions when I want a real, full coverage, glam look.
brandon c.
N Charleston
best coverage from a foundation stick there is very little product but it’s so pigmented you never need much and you don’t even need concealer because it’s so full coverage it’s not oily and also doesn’t pull at dry patches wears great
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chestnut more...
My go to Fall and Winter foundation. The coverage? Amazing ! You don’t need much product to cover any problem areas and even though it’s medium to high coverage your skin doesn’t look cakey, even throughout the day. Consistency ? Creamy but sheer. This stick is literally magic ! I only wear this foundation on occasions because it makes you look extra polished. The price is a bit much for a stick foundation but it is THEE stick foundation.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Sand more...
After a long time contemplating getting this foundation I finally decided to give it a try. It’s so easy to apply and blend so seamlessly. I always blend my foundation with a beauty blender and this is so effortless to blend out. It stays on all day, full coverage but it doesn’t feel cakey. Fabulous product.
Jenna P.
Milwaukee
I am not a huge full coverage gail when it comes to foundation. I love Hourglass products and this did not disappoint. It’s the perfect finish. Glides I’m so easily and is easy to blend. It’s very buildable too if you want a full cake
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
Looove! I’m not a stick fan and this stick converted me! What a quality product! Beautiful packaging with a luxurious creamy product! A little goes a long way and surprisingly blends like a dream which is hard to find in a stick! Not to mention the huge variety of colors it cones it you could easily contour with a darker stick! The amount of product isn’t a lot but bc of how it applies will actually last you a long time. One of my holy grail full coverage foundations!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.