BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kelly A.
Saint Joseph
Review for: Cream more...
I own upwards of 75 foundations. This one is my top rated holy grail. It has never looked over done, it' very comfortable on my extremely dry skin. It is also the fastest to apply. Absolute perfection!
Chris M.
Amherst
Review for: Alabaster, Light Beige, Chestnut more...
Amazing foundation! Especially great to use when traveling as the tube is just a perfect size. It is on the expensive side but a small amount goes a long way. Definitely can get sheer to full coverage!
Juliette L.
beaverton
This is my ride or die foundation. You can go from sheer to full coverage so easily. It gives a healthy glow as well. It’s also so easy to travel with and touch up. It’s hard to try other foundations because this is the one for me.
Jennifer T.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Bisque more...
Swatches this on myself at Sephora and honestly didn't know if it would match me but until I did a full face with it, it was the PERFECT match. It's honestly so smooth and nice. Really good coverage
Laura B.
Branchburg, NJ
i have been on a hunt for the perfect foundation and could never find one that gives me full coverage BUT doesn't look cakey. this foundation does it all... full coverage, long lasting, and looks amazing on my skin. could not write enough positive things about this product.
brooke b.
this is the best stick foundation. it's great for those medium to full coverage looks. it blends effortlessly and perfect. it's not cakey. it's way better than all those other stick foundation. i would recommend this to everyone!!!
Mercedes R.
Yuma , AZ
Awesome foundation full coverage super light on your face a little goes a long way. A lot of people would ask if I'm actually wearing any foundation. Just bought my second stick so it's worth the 46
Janece W.
El Dorado Hills
Review for: Warm Honey more...
So I’ve tried this foundation many times and it only lasts for 5 hours on my face then starts separating no matter what I try. I get the same results every time. I’m not in love with this one at all. The only time this foundation looked great on me was when the Sephora makeup artist put it on me.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I got this for free from my IPSY points and I heard it was a great foundation so I just had to try it. I have very dry skin and sometimes I have redness on my cheeks that I find hard to cover, this covers it well and blends well. I have tried it with a brush and a sponge, not the brush that goes with it but a different one, and I found the brush method works best.
You need to blend it in a little at a time, like one side of the face then add product to the other side and blend or else it will dry and be patchy.
I am very fair and got the color Blanc but it is stark white almost so I find porcelain is a better fit for me. I have pink undertones.
It is a little messy in the cap but it can easily be cleaned.
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I think this is a great full coverage foundation however it does tend to look cakey if you apply too much of it and doesn’t look great if you have dry skin you have to use a very moisturizing primer
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.