BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Destiny H.
Monticello
Review for: Beige more...
Used this product a couple of times. Great product, blends beautifully on the skin! I really don’t have any complaints alright ugh it is kind of pricey... I would wear it everyday if it wasn’t so gosh darn expensive.😂
Melanee C.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I wanted to love this product but I just can't. I have combination skin, and get very oily in my t-zone. I don't know if it's my oily skin or the product just isn't good but after a few hours it was separating and breaking on my skin. Even with my daily routine of using primer, setting powder and setting spray it just didn't work. It may work for others.
Victoria B.
Hourglass has outdone themselves with this foundation stick. Let me tell you all.. the formula is SO good! It is SUPER easy to apply, my skin type is combination type but this foundation stick just makes my skin look so healthy and amazing . I just love it!
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
Ughhhhhh! I love this foundation!!! It is full coverage and I see all the beauty gurus use this and love it! The formula is beautiful and it’s matches my fair skin tone beautifully. Hourglass nows what they are doing!
Lindsay K.
A true full coverage foundation- love the way it sits on skin without making it look like you are too made up. The stick makes it so easy to travel with or throw in your purse. I also think this is fairly long wearing
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
It's been very hard for me to go back to another foundation after using this. It's just SO AMAZING. Completely full coverage, moisturizing, amazing shade range, and lasts several months. It's my holy grail foundation.
Barbara G.
Doral, FL
Full coverage, super long wearing! Its a very creamy foundation! But in the face feels weightless like a powder! It blends really good! The package its beautiful! Its east to use! You can use it with a brush or sponge
Dechen T.
Goshen, IN
This foundation stick is easy to apply and blends in with my yellow undertone really well. The one problem is that since I have combination skin with some acne, during the winter when my skin is extra dry, it dries it out even more. Maybe I need a more moisturizing primer? or just a more moisturizing foundation? I'm still doing my research.
Nalani W.
I really wanted to like this foundation and part of my does because it was honestly the most comfortable foundation I have ever worn, but the shade range and undertones left a lot to be desired. The good thing about this foundation was that it was very comfortable, it blended really easily, the coverage was great, and the packaging was beautiful. Wear time could've been better and this was definitely formulated for dry skin...although with the right setting powder it could work for combo skin. I am NC45 and I ended up getting Golden Almond which was way to orange on me and then Warm Almond was too light so I ended up having to return both. If Hourglass can go back and fix their undertones I would definitely re-buy it because ultimately it was very beautiful and very comfortable.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is the best foundation stick I have ever used. It has a great buildable coverage and lasts all day. I don't have to use slot of product either. It's a little on the pricey side but it is definitely worth the cost.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.