BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Crysie O.
Bronx
Review for: Natural more...
I disliked this foundation, it may be because of my skin type which is oily. The stick brought very little product for the price and did not last long on my face. After a few hours, the foundation started to separate.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Fantastic foundation one of my favorite stick foundations. It's full coverage was a beautiful finish. It is quite expensive for the amount of product that you get.
Maddy P.
Review for: Linen more...
I hear many good things about this foundation and they are all true. No matter how much you put on it feels like there is nothing on your face. I have acne and covers any breakouts and any scars. it also blends very easily and does not cling to dry spots.
Tatiyana C.
Review for: Golden Almond more...
I really do love the Hourglass foundation. One of the most luxurious lines I have ever worn. I automatically supported this foundation when I saw the shade range. There are different undertones to accommodate each person.
Anna D.
Aldie, VA
This foundation is on the pricey side, but it is worth it. It didn't look cakey and didn't get oily in my T-zone. I have combo skin and this foundation works for me. This was my first time buying it but i really recommend it! i would maybe buy it again
Arcelia O.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Just recently purchased this foundation and I absolutely love it! I have combination skin and I don't have any problems with it! It lasts all day and its easy to apply! I definetly reccomend! But it is a little bit on the pricey side ! Still great coverage!
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
The ease of using this product is ridiculous. So many beautiful shade to choose from. Sometimes at the end of the day I'll crease but it's easy to fix. Love the complexion it gives me.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Thsi foundation stick by Hourglass is sooo good!! easily my fav. it is so creamy and smooth and so full coverage. It also is easily blendable and lasts a very long time. I defiantly would recommend this to anyone looking for another good foundation stick!!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
I love this product so easy to use and stays on all day no touch ups needed Hourglass has the perfect color for my skin tone , and can pop it right into your purse can't say enough about this foundation , I recommend it to everyone
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Beige more...
One of the best foundations I’ve ever used . I love that the stick formula makes is so easy to use and apply the color I use matches me perfectly. The coverage is very full and the finish is perfect not matte and not too dewy. One of my favorites, I wish we got more for the price.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.