BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2066)
Olivia N.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is pretty good. It has great coverage and a comfortable formula. I love applying it with a damp sponge or a brush. I use it and I have dry skin. It lasts all day but definitely starts to look dry after awhile.
Aubrey J.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I like this product very long lasting color selection is good .. I couldn't compare to other as for it's the first time I use a stick foundation... the con on this product it's doesn't have a lot of product for the price ..
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am pale with yellow undertones. I was surprised to find that Shell matched because it looked so dark. It matched so well that on two occasions I didn't notice that I forgot to blend a few spots until I was in the car in natural light, so it truly does vanish if you've chosen the right shade! This can also be used as a luxurious full coverage concealer if you're having a good skin day. I blended with with the Hourglass vanish brush, and the Beauty Blender but found that it actually blended out best when I used my fingers. I wanted to love this product but have decided to return in and pick up my go-to Hourglass tinted moisturizer instead because this foundation ends up getting cakey and greasy on my oily skin after only 4-5 hours and this is after I've used primer and setting powder/spray. I was so disappointed. I tried using less and tried using just spray instead of powder but nothing worked, so I can't recommend for oily or dry skin because of that issue.
Abby M.
This is such an easy to use product! It's long lasting and creamy which makes blending easy. There isn't a ton of product but it's ok. This is better than any foundation sticks I've ever tried and I would buy it again.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Sand more...
This is a FULL coverage foundation! You can use it as a concealer as well, however I don't because I like to use a more brightening concealer. The formula is great but there is a really small amount of product in it, which is the only reason I gave it four stars
Megan B.
I purchased this after trying on in Nordstrom. Felt smooth on my dry skin and had good coverage. Like that it is build-able. However, colour is slightly pink for my yellow undertone. Have not used extensively as currently have other foundations in rotation.
Natalie W.
Review for: Chestnut more...
This foundation is so amazing. It is one of my favorite foundations to wear. I love the color range of this collection. The finish is a beautiful satin finish. It doesn't settle into fine lines or into pores. Good product.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Lizzy R.
Beeville
I really like this foundation it's one of my favorite when it comes to stick foundations. It has great coverage blends wonderfully long lasting and really convenient you can just quickly apply it and blended out in no time.
Maria G.
I bought this product not so long ago and I'm almost out of it. I wasn't a big fan of foundation sticks but when I got my hands on this one as my first one I fell in love with it. my face looked so amazing and it covered my imperfections. it's just the best
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.