BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
aliyah h.
holyoke, MA
extreme high coverage! i go through these all of the time and it is so worth it! can be very pricy but worth it. makes your skin look flawless and it is very buildable. i've bought this so many times and will continue to!
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I love this foundation! It just unfortunately can feel a little thick sometimes/cling to my acne areas. But other than that it has amazing coverage and wears really well throughout the day. I would recommend it for sure
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
This little stick is so so so good, it provides amazing coverage without being heavy! It is a must have, even dry skin gals can wear it comfortably! You can get it online or at sephora, and its totally repurchase worthy
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I really loved this product.
They tried it on me at a hourglass event and I actually loved the way it feels.
It's not to heavy at all.
I have always been a fan for the foundation sticks I hate MAC got rid of studio stick.
Yselb D.
Madrid, DE
This foundation is hands down my favorite, it could be taken to full coverage without feeling cakey. The shade range is impressive, it lasts all day without touch ups. It's kinda pricey but I would buy it again and again!
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
First foundation stick that I ever purchased but now I really do not see myself going back to powder or liquid foundation. I did purchase the hourglass brand foundation brush and I think it is crucial for proper application. Leaves my skin looking air brushed.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I do not like this product. It really seeps into the pores on my skin and it doesn't cover up anything. The one good thing about it is it so easy to use and it is portable. The packaging is amazing but I would not buy it again.
Clarissa M.
This foundation exceeded my expectations. It it literally full coverage way better than the Anastasia foundation stick. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. By far one of the best foundations I've used!
Ricarda M.
Ft Carson, CO
Review for: Chestnut more...
Absolutely love this product. It went on so smooth and didn’t feel like your average foundation. It blend out amazingly with a beauty blender or foundation brush. I need to buy some of it because it has become my go to.
Liz L.
Staten Island
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I do enjoy this stick foundation, however even though I do NOT have dry skin, I find it looks dry unless i blend it out with a touch of a beauty oil. The coverage is second to none, and as long as I use my beauty oil trick, I do VERY much enjoy this foundation
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.