BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Janna B.
A little goes a long way and that’s one of the many things this foundation has to offer. It’s full coverage, yet buildable. It’s thick consistency has a nice staying power and it’s mattifying. This foundation really is so high-end and luxurious. I’d love to use it every day, but I save it for special occasions because it’s a special foundation. Excellent.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural Amber more...
Love this Foundation!!! When you first apply it make you look yellow but it then it adjust to your skin tone. It’s easy to blend and doesn’t clog your pores. It blends very nicely and full coverage and skin looks like skin. I highly recommend this product!
Kathryn G.
Cleveland, OH
The shade I have is Almond. It is a nice foundation stick. First I tried the ABH one but it oxidized weirdly so then I decided to try the Hourglass Vanish Stick. It’s really nice and gives a nice matte finish. I use it sparingly but I’ve had it for about a year. It’s also easy to use. Just twist the stick up, spread it where you want it and then buff it out. Depending on your skin, you may need to use some setting powder after. It doesn’t oxidize bad or anything. All in all, a good product!
Kelly D.
Katonah
Review for: Vanilla more...
I love this product so much. Having convo skin, I tend to get oily in the summer and dry in the winter. This foundation is my favorite for the winter time because it is so creamy and hydrating. Very full coverage and looks amazing on the skin.
Laura Y.
Soooo blendable and easy to buff into your skin. I use it alone or with other foundations and it makes an amazing base. Have purchased in several colors depending on the time of the year and many use to contour. Would purchase again and again.
Caroline M.
Aurora
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I love this foundation—probably more than any other I have every used. It’s creamy, high coverage, and seriously gorgeous. I will wear it on my wedding day haha! However, the only downfall is it is pretty expensive, and because it’s so creamy and delightful, it is easy to go through it pretty quick. Overall I love this stuff. <3
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Although their shade range is amazing, I’m not in love. It is so expensive and I was expecting so much from this foundation. It blends out easy and looks so nice at first but it does cling to dry patches and I got so oily after about 2 hours, even with blotting and despite trying it with multiple primers
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
It lives up to its name of being seamless and vanishing. Coverage is so good looks like second skin. I believe it’s around $45 but you get a good amount of the foundation and it last a long time because a little bit of product goes a long way.
Nadia B.
Review for: Amber more...
The directions say to use a few dots and spread. I should have listened because I really caked it on the first few times and the product kept slipping off especially when I tried to layer concealer and powder on top. I used a much lighter hand after that and found that it applied beautifully! It gives me a satin finish that lasts all day. Using a small amount was also good enough to cover my imperfections. My only complaint is that it took me a few tries before I found a perfect color.
Michaela L.
Orland, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is the honest to God best stick foundation in the market. It is by far worth the price in my opinion!!! I love this foundation so much, it makes my skin look so smooth and soft. It is pretty full coverage but if you only apply a little you can still achieve a more sheer look. It’s very versatile in the way because you can make it super full coverage and it’ll cover everything you’ve ever wanted, or you can just put a little tiny bit and blend it out for a sheer more natural coverage. Works great with all concealers I’ve tried it with! I would definitely recommend setting this foundation however for maximum wear time!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.