BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Deanna C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other more...
This foundation stick applies so smooth and is easy to blend out! It has good coverage. I’m someone who loves medium coverage foundation. I love lightweight foundation but also looks natural! It is pricey but worth it! I just wish it had more product in it! But it doesn’t stop me from buying it! One of my top 3!
Kimberly P.
Best foundation stick I have ever used. The end results are smooth and not cakey like some foundation sticks. My only problem was some of my acne was visible, but it's still awesome.
Gabriela P.
Lowell , MA
Review for: Beige more...
I don't usually like stick foundations but this one sits so well on my skin. I bought it at Sephora and I think it's a bit pricey but so worth it! I have combo skin and it worked well even in my oily areas. I would definitely purchase this foundation again, it's great!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Shell more...
I was expecting to not like this foundation as I have a lot of old acne scaring and oily skin, however this product looks very nice and makes my skin look healthy while having good coverage. It's just really pricey in my opinion
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
LOVE this stuck foundation, applies so smooth and has great coverage. I purchased this at sephora and it is very easy to apply and blend out. This was my first stick foundation purchase and I have no regrets with this product.
Cean E.
Gary, IN
This foundation is very smooth and creamy and glides onto the skin effortlessly. Blends seamlessly with high coverage. Triangle shape allows for it to easily fit into tighter crevices like below the eyes and the nose. Lots of product so you get your money's worth.
Jenny M.
Olmito , TX
Shade range is great, a bit pricey, long wearing , semi mate, full coverage, long wearing , beautiful finish leaving you looking like you have a flawless skin, and you don't need to use a lot because a little goes a long way!
Alissa M.
Van Nuys
Review for: Warm Honey more...
It was reallly good! I loved it, my first higher end brand I’ve bought!
However it was a bit too drying for my skin, recommend it for oily skin types and maybe dry skin during summer time! Overall great quality and coverage!
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this stick foundation I try’d a lot I didn’t like stick foundations until I came across this one it’s like butter very nice on the skin and makes your skin looks amazing flawless .Its alittle on pricey side but very good product .
Anastasia K.
Phoenixville , PA
I absolutely live for this foundation!! I bought it for travel purposes, because i knew it wouldn't leak. It's quickly turned into my favorite foundation. Easy to apply, great color range and buildable. It's more full coverage than a liquid so use sparingly. A little goes a long way. I will repurchase for sure!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.