BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2070)
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the wear of this foundation stick, i do worry it will become patchy on the skin without a good skin care routine. Very easy & quick to apply, blends nicely & long lasting! Just wish there was more in the product for the price!!
Joy J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Chestnut more...
Seriously ladies, this product is a God send! It is rare to find a foundation that not only matches my skin tone, but applies flawlessly without making me look cakey or overdone! This product does just that! This foundation stick was made in the shape of a triangle so it fits in the corner of my eyes and around my nose plus a little goes a LONG way. It almost eliminates the use of concealer because it covers so well! Two tips though: definitely set it with a light matte powder if you're an oily girl like me AND definitely get the foundation brush! It's movable with a beauty blender, but it looks best with the brush!
Katie M.
The best stick foundation on the market. A little pricey, but well worth it. Great packaging, and an outstanding product. Easily blendable and doesn't feel heavy even after building it up.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
My absolute favorite foundation right now ! It blends so well and makes my skin look flawless ! Being that I have large pores/acne prone skin and I found the perfect color match . I am also oily and this foundation does well through out the day. Highly recommend this foundation
Alexis S.
THAT PIGMENT THOUGH. It was like one swipe and half of my face was on! Highly reccomend this to someone who is looking for the "full matte" glam to go look! Super bulldable and easy to blend out with a dampened beauty blende/sponge. Huge range of shades, truly worth the money.
Lee Lee M.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Espresso more...
This foundation stick is great. However I do not recommend if you are prone to getting oily. After a couple hours it makes my face shiny and I can see oil seeping out from underneath the makeup. I would recommend to those with dry skin
Brianna L.
Crum
Not my favorite product , this was small and was a little pricey .. it was very muddy looking and extremely hard to blend out. I didn't like it all all. I would not encourage anyone to buy this . I will never buy from this brand again.
Lauren-Larry S.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Sand more...
Amazing full coverage foundation. I have not found a foundation I love more and I’ve tried a lot of foundations. Although it is pricey, it lasts a long time and is worth the money. I purchased at Sephora and they were able to match my skin since this comes in a ton of shades.
Chelsea M.
Austin, TX
Overall- the more I use this foundation, the more I love it! The first time I used it, I applied too much and felt it looked cakey but after playing with it for several days, I think I've now got it down. The trick with this foundation is blotting and not swiping the color. It has body temperature technology so it is meant to be blotted onto the skin. I first like to warm it up on my wrist and then I personally put 3 triangle blotches on my forehead, 3 on each cheek, 3 on my chin and then 1 on each temple. You can apply more triangles where you need more coverage but start with less- it will look cakey if you put too much. I then got my vanish brush and blended it with circular motions. Doing this application makes it look absolutely seamless and like a second skin. I absolutely love this product and I
Also love that they expanded the colors from their original foundations. Definitely will purchase again- but I would not recommend it without the brush.
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
This is the MOST FULL COVERAGE foundation in the world and feels light weight and is amazing for all skin types ! I love this foundation so much !! I don’t know what I will do without it ! Y’all need this ! My full coverage babes !
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.