BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1992)
Crystal A.
The most amazing stick foundation I have ever tried with hormonal acne. This foundation glides on the skin like butter. It’s full coverage and doesn’t fade throughout the day or break up. It’s a little pricey BUT it’s worth the splurge!
Taylor B.
atlanta
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation, but it's not super long lasting for oily skin. If you have Dry skin, you will love this. The coverage is great, it has an awesome finish but leaves me a little oily, I wouldn't purchase it again because it's pretty pricey and you don't get as much product.
Clara B.
Jacksonville, FL
At first, I HATED this product. I used it a few times and threw it in a drawer for weeks. When I picked it up again, I loved it. I wasn’t used to working with stick foundations and that was the problem. I quickly grew to love this product and it was my go-to foundation for months
Chanel B.
Long beach , CA
One of the best full coverage foundations in my opinion. They are so easy to work with they are nice and creamy as well as really blendable the colors are a good shade range and if your looking for something to grab and go this is perfect
Chan K.
United states
If I could give this 10 STARS I would. Out of all my foundations this looks the best. This blends so easy. Has an extremely long wear time. And has the ultimate coverage without looking cakey. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Worth all the hype it gets.
Esmeralda C.
Canutillo, TX
Review for: Buff, Shell more...
I like how dewy and smooth it looks on your face when applying as well being full coverage! But I think I got the wrong shades that are too light for me otherwise I think I would love this product! I just need to find my correct shade 😁
ruby a.
Santa Maria, CA
This foundation stick is okay. It has good coverage for a stick but unfortunately it drys and has patches on my skin which makes me sad. The coverage of this foundation is so good but it’s a little expensive on how much product you get.
Aracely M.
Best foundation stick ever made hands down! I purchased this product online when it first came out and have repurchased and repurchased several times already. It is so easy to apply all over the face and the blends so smoothly! I will keep on purchasing more so totally recommend!
Shay W.
Canton, MI
I have this and I did get a shade that is way too light for me. I use it as concealer with a concealer that is my exact skin tone. I do love the formula however! It blends so nicely. I will be purchasing one in my shade.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely am in love with this foundation. I received a sample and this is so super pigmented and just blended so smooth and made my skin look flawless abd lasted all day. It may be a little on the expensive side but it is so worth it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.