BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
When i first got it i honestly did not like it . It would flake on me make my skin feel dry and it would cake so bad. I would use a hydrating primer and set it with the laura mercier powder and it would look horrible. But after a while of not using it i decided to give it another try but this time i used it with a smoothing primer and did not set it since it honestly didn't need it. After doing that process i loved it my foundation was flawless it was not cakey nor flaky . Now i love it it is one of my favorites . 😙
Jodi S.
Review for: Shell more...
I had a small sample of this sitting around so I decided to use it the other day. It really is easy to apply, not a lot is needed and it is like a second skin. I used a beauty blender type sponge to blend it out and that seemed to work well. Also convenient to take on the go for touch ups. Didn’t seem to oxidize much and lasted well throughout the day.
sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is beautiful. It is very full coverage but I find I have to put more on then the instructions state. It lasts all day, covers imperfections and when applied to a primed face and set with powder it gives skin a natural finish. (I’m not sure how it would work without primer/setting powder as I always include this step). My only problem is the price and the amount of product you receive for the price. I will continue to re-purchase but I save this foundation for special days due to the higher price tag!
Haley G.
Oregon City
Review for: Porcelain more...
Would love to use this more often but there isn’t a color match. If you are warm toned and pale there aren’t any options that are light enough for you. The formula is great but doesn’t have the best longevity. Best used for nights out not a day at work.
Violeta V.
Review for: Nude, Golden, Beige more...
This foundation covered my acne and dark marks so easily and without needing a ton of product! I still use a lot of product though because I really love full coverage! I was able to build it up easily without looking like I have a ton of foundation! I am usually outside and have super oily skin and this stayed matte on my face for hours! I live in SoCal so the weather is brutal! I love this and will recommend it to everyone!!
-Full coverage
-Great for Oily skin
-Variety of shades
-Doesn't cling to dryness
-No scent
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
I love this foundation, and I wear it for all of my fanciest events like weddings and parties. It had a natural finish that is untraceable on the skin. It’s a holy grail of mine and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a splurge foundation!
Monica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Golden more...
If you have very dry skin, gurllll this foundation is a must try. I have psoriasis and my skin tends to get flaky (of course after exfoliate and I moisturize my skin) I tend to grab this foundation. It’s very creamy and blends right in and they have a wide range of colors that you can pick from.
Bee P.
Chicago
I love the formula and the ease in using it compared to liquid foundation, but unfortunately I have not been able to find a shade that matches my skin tone. I've wanted to love this as it made my life so much easier just dabbing it on the go and smoothing it onto my skin without having to use as many as brushes and tools- I just wish there were more shades.
Courtany T.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I was so excited to use this foundation as it had such amazing reviews as well as seeing so many beauty gurus in love with it. Unfortunately it did not work for my skin at all! It accentuated my pores like crazy. It also had a way of highlighting any dry patches or textural inconsistencies. I tried it with so many primers and with different brushes and sponges. I finally had to give up. Very disappointing.
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
One of my absolute favorite foundations! If you have olive skin I would definitely recommend this because the a lot of the colors are muted enough to work for our difficult to match undertones. Hourglass Vanish stick has one of the best shade ranges of any foundation. It is a medium to full foundation but I also use it as concealer. I like to dot it all over my face blend it with my hands and go over it with a damp beauty lender. It looks like my skin but perfect. Aldo has the amazing Hourglass packaging. 10/10. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.