BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Sand more...
Love this. The “sand” shade it very yellow but so am I.. it blends well and has great coverage. It is expensive but it lasts forever! So I’m my opinion it is worth the price. It wears a long time and is very portable. I also have dry skin and this works for me.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This stuff is amazing. It can be done in the quickest amount of time. It's easy to start simple and add as much as you need. You can use alone or contour. Perfect and compact for on the go or for your daily regimen. However it is a little pricey.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This stick foundation is the best you can find. It is extremely pigmented and full coverage. It does not take much to cover the entire face so you get a good amount of product for you money. I would for sure recommend this as a go to foundation.
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
If you haven’t tried this foundation stick out you need to! It’s incredible! You get so much amazing product for the price point. One of the best foundations on the market. It’s creamy and blends so well. A must have in any person’s collection!
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
Very thick formula. Looks beautiful if you know how to apply and blend it on your skin. Not good for oily skin because you will get shiny. At first I hated it but the more I got used to it I loved the look. Still prefer liquid foundation though.
Felecia F.
Idaho
I got a sample size of this in my Sephora play box and I wore it mixed with the Georgio Armani foundation on my wedding day and I got so many compliments on my skin. An amazing foundation will definitely be purchasing the full sized very soon!!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Hands down the best stick foundation I've ever used. Not too dry/matte and not too sticky/dewy. It looks just like skin to me. I use a hydrating primer because I have dry skin and almost all foundations start to cling to my dry patches throughout the day. I set it with a translucent powder as well and a setting spray and this lasts all day. Minimally settles into my fine lines and wrinkles (which is always a big problem with foundations for me) and doesn't oxidize or fade throughout the day either. Medium to full coverage, but not cakey or chalk-like which I love. Please apply this with a brush (looks the most natural and easiest to blend) but I do go over my application with a wet BB to really press it into my skin. If you wanna jump on the stick foundation train this one is the best ever. A little pricey (46 US $) for a small amount compared to most foundations, but the quality makes it worth it.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Light Beige more...
I'm super fair and this foundation matches me very well without having pink or orange undertones. Maybe a tad yellow? It's so thick!!! So use a small amount if you want lighter coverage. It can last all day but I do find that it can clog my pores.
Claudia M.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I tried this product switching from my normal foundation and am obsessed. Its so creamy and a little goes along way. Very full coverage. I wish there was a few more colors to choose from because matching colors is a little hard. Would repurchase.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
Review for: Alabaster more...
This foundation is everything. It is so smooth and matte, but it doesn’t make your skin look dry or powdery. It blends in amazingly easy and it is super creamy. A little goes a LONG way! I recommend it to everyone and I’ll totally buy it again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.