BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Claudia M.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I tried this product switching from my normal foundation and am obsessed. Its so creamy and a little goes along way. Very full coverage. I wish there was a few more colors to choose from because matching colors is a little hard. Would repurchase.
Stephanie O.
Review for: Bisque, Golden more...
Hands down the best stick foundation I've ever tried. I used one stick foundation when I first started using makeup over 10 yrs ago and I liked it at first but than i just started realizing it showed all my texture in my face, it was starting to look really Camry every time I used it so I dropped it and never went back to stuck foundation until now. I gotta say the packaging is what first caught my attention, it's beautifully packaged. But than I looked into the brand and the hype was off the charts so I decided to try it and they weren't wrong. When I first put on the foundation it went on so smoothly I couldn't believe it, it made my face look so smooth, and so clear I was amazed. It's a really good stick foundation if your looking for one. The only thing is (which is why I have it 4 stars), it's expensive, and it runs out fast. People say to use the brush that comes with it and not a Beaty blender because with the beauty blender it gets used faster. So if you have the money to spend on the foundation I say do it, if you have the money to spend on both the foundation and the brush I say you should do that. Overall it's a good one to try!
Maiya B.
Omaha
Review for: Ivory more...
I want to love this foundation, but I can’t. It applies beautifully, and blends like a dream. However, this is a lot of money for such little product. I often see this foundation rub off easier than others, and it tends to break up around oily areas on my face.
Brittany H.
Deltona, FL
I love this foundation! It is great for oily skin! After an 8 hour shift my skin looked just as if I just applied it! I also wear glasses so I was keeping an eye on the transfer and if it would rub off of my nose and it stayed in place! Great for oily skin and glasses! My picky skin approves!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Light Beige more...
I'm super fair and this foundation matches me very well without having pink or orange undertones. Maybe a tad yellow? It's so thick!!! So use a small amount if you want lighter coverage. It can last all day but I do find that it can clog my pores.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
Hands down my favorite full coverage foundation. So easy to use, much quicker than all my other foundations. I don’t usually use brushes to apply foundation but use one with this, need to make sure you don’t over use it since the price point is high.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
Review for: Alabaster more...
This foundation is everything. It is so smooth and matte, but it doesn’t make your skin look dry or powdery. It blends in amazingly easy and it is super creamy. A little goes a LONG way! I recommend it to everyone and I’ll totally buy it again.
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
I personally think that this is a staple in anyone’s kit! It’s got a BEAUTIFUL seamless finish and it’s full coverage. The formula is creamy but stays on throughout the day. I know the price may be a little much, but you won’t regret buying this!
karla s.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Its alright. Ive used far better and Ive used far worse. I can't use this without exfoliating though since it clings to dry patches like no other but it also has pretty decent coverage & lasts about 7 hours. I wont be repurchasing this though
Ana D.
Love this product the only thing I don't like is when you so it it runs out fast and it looks a lot of foundation is in it but when you use it it's half way gone if they wouldve design a bigger one it would be perfect but still like this product
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.