BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
Review for: Nude more...
I am IN LOVE with this foundation stick! I will say it is the only stick I have ever used but I definitely think I am spoiled with this one because it is amazing and can be light coverage but built to a very full coverage! Love the lightweight texture as well!
Thuy T.
Puyallup
This was my first foundation stick, so I was worried about the coverage being too heavy and looking caked on, but this was not the case at all! This gives me a flawless finish without looking overdone. It goes on super smooth and blends really well.
Ameera Q.
Katy
I love this foundation. I just want to say that I love most stick foundations because they are so easy to use. I love this foundation because it makes my skin look so smooth and nice. This foundation is so long wearing and creamy. I love the texture of it. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it is really expensive and it runs out pretty quickly.
Rabel T.
Este producto ess lo mejor que puedes encontrar en el mercado. El primero que tuve me lo regaló una amiga, pero como es taaan impactante lo volví a comprar. Tiene una excelente presentación y  un magnífico acabado. Lo volvería a usar una y otra vez!
Katherine H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Porcelain, Shell more...
I love how full coverage it is but I did have lots of difficulties finding the perfect match for my skin. I have tried to apply it several ways with a beauty blender and brush. The beauty blender seems to work best. I do believe it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get in the tube.
Kiana C.
Bel Air, MD
This was the first foundation stick I've ever used and I bought it based on the reviews on coverage. I have acne scars on my cheeks so finding something that covers them but doesn't look cakey is a challenge. The coverage on this is great and it minimizes the look of my scars. The only problem is since I'm oily sometimes it separates if I don't use a primer or set it. But for the coverage it's worth it!
Carly F.
Northville , MI
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is my hands down all time favorite foundation. It's so quick and easy... a couple swipes on the face, blend with a round kabuki brush, and voila! Easy to apply and flawless. I combine with Hourglass oil free mineral primer and it lasts all day!
Nadine M.
Review for: Bisque more...
I was a little hesitant to buy cuz of the price but after hearing great things I finally gave in and I’m absolutely happy I did!!! This is my new favorite foundation and I can’t believe it’s a stick foundation which is totally out of my comfort zone.. def a must try item!
lambyworks y.
United States
This is the best stick Foundation I've ever found on the market however there is not a lot of product. But I do suggest it highly especially if you've never try to stick Foundation before Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Beige more...
This is a must buy for your vanity, it leaves your skin looking Instagram photo ready and the foundation isn’t to cakey. It also doesn’t feel heavy on the skin but is very full coverage which is what I thrive off of. This foundation is a must buy!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.