BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Alisa G.
Seattle
I’ve only tried this in store, and it seemed to do a great job for full coverage makeup! Could probably use as a spot concealer or sheer/light coverage when paired with a damp beauty blender! I love all things Hourglass, so I think I’m a little biased.
Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
I really like the look of this foundation. Definitely makes your skin look perfect. It also blends really easily. I need to mix two colors but they look so nice together. It's easy to use to much product because it's so full coverage. I like to use a brush over a beauty blender. Sometimes this looks a little cakey on my nose.
Britany R.
Lewisville, TX
Obsessed! It's Easy to use I use it with my beauty blender it blends out easily and can go from a natural finish to a full coverage but still feels nice and lightweight on the skin it Has an amazing seamless finish just like it claims and last all day!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I have sampled this product and it works great. Im yet to try this product for long enough to determine whether it works with my skin or not. The price is on the higher end so I would definitely ask for a sample before purchasing to make sure it works for you.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is pricey but it works great!! I don't apply concealer when I use this! And it leaves my skin looking flawless. A little goes a long way so the products lasted me a few months. Will buy it again as soon as my current foundation finishes
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Warm Ivory, Porcelain more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Not a huge expert on foundations, as I haven’t tried that many. However, I love this product so much I got a second color for when I’m not as tan. This is definitely on the heavier side but your skin looks so good when you use this.
Faith T.
Albuquerque
This foundation stick is sooo good ! It is full coverage ! It is long lasting ! It doesn't make my face look caked on ! A little goes a long way . A great amount of product and is at a reasonable price ! I would recommend this to others ! It is awesome !
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Amber more...
Normally when they're is a lot of hype surrounding a product on YouTube, I become a skeptical... but this one is honestly worth the hype. Blends well, beautiful shade range, stays on and doesn't get patchy. It's worth the price & I will be repurchasing.
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
The hourglass stick foundation is a wonderful full coverage and i normally steer clear of stick foundation and concealer but this has changed my views completely it gives such a beautiful finish Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Let me just hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the makeup world on this one! So creamy, so full coverage and so easy to blend. I have to set this when I use it or it doesn't seem to stay in place. My only complaint is that you get such little product!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.