BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Olivia P.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation of all time. The color beige is a perfect, neutral shade. The coverage of this stick is insane. I have combo skin. I do have to set this with a powder, but it is FLAWLESS!
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
Hourglass foundation stick is creamy and blends easily into my skin. It has excellent coverage and lasts all days. It looks like I am not wearing foundation at all, yet it covers all imperfections. I would buy Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick again. Excellent, high quality product.
Decent wear time for oily skin. Definitely helped blur pores. Maybe not a summer foundation as I don't think it would stay on my skin. Wear time is very average, maybe 4 hours and I start getting some separation however it's a beautiful finish initially and for that reason I will continue to wear
Alisa G.
Seattle
I’ve only tried this in store, and it seemed to do a great job for full coverage makeup! Could probably use as a spot concealer or sheer/light coverage when paired with a damp beauty blender! I love all things Hourglass, so I think I’m a little biased.
🌸Mia🌸 G.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Ivory more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. Though it is more pricey. Very full coverage and a little goes a long way. I have dry skins and it works great. Never breaks me out which I have some issues with when using some drugstore brands. Highly recommend.
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really really wanted to like this product, but I just don't. I don't know what it is, it makes my face SO cakey. No other foundation is this bad. I'm upset because I spent so much money on it, too. I don't know maybe it's better for some other people.
Gleydis C.
Plantation, FL
I'll start by saying that this is in no way a full coverage foundation but it is amazing and you can build it up! It's better than any stick foundation out there just a little pricey I would recommend this If it was full coverage it would be even better
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I have sampled this product and it works great. Im yet to try this product for long enough to determine whether it works with my skin or not. The price is on the higher end so I would definitely ask for a sample before purchasing to make sure it works for you.
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Such a creamy foundation very smooth and very easy to blend. You can purchase this at Sephora. It is pretty pricey for a stick tho. That’s the only con about this product. I would purchase this again but I just wish they would give more than just a stick
veronica m.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I did not like this at all. The coverage was great, and I love the shade range. However it just sat on top of my skin and looked very heavy. I have extremely dry skin for reference! I tried this multiple ways it jus looked too heavy and cakey on my skin.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.