BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Michelle P.
Review for: Honey more...
WORTH EVERY PENNY! This has got to be one of the best foundations I have ever purchased. It has a satin finish, and although I am very oily I do not look like a grease ball at the end of the day. It is full coverage and super lightweight, doesn't feel cakey at all!
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Great full coverage and easy to blend. Can look a little dry without a wet sponge or a setting spray, or if laid on unmoisturized skin. Can separate a bit on top of some primers or greasy skin, but I love the finished look and seems to last a while on me.
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely awful! I tried this with two different primers trying to see if that was the problem and it wasn't. This foundation separates horribly on my skin after a few hours and is completely unwearable. I have never had a foundation separate so horribly!
Asma S.
glendale
One of my favorite foundation sticks. You get a lot of product out of it. The application is really easy. Foundation is great for all skin types since I’m oily to dry I love how it looks with my skin type such a rich look to the skin. And its build able to full coverage for all the over too glam days.
Alicia K.
Amazing full coverage foundation. Although a little oily towards the end of the day, it gives you that airbrushed full coverage finish! It lasts very long and it is so easy to blend. Obviously this would be geared more towards special occasion use however
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
This foundation stick gives you a flawless finish on the skin, and although it is a full coverage foundation which I absolutely love! Is doesn't not feel heavy on the skin and definitely doesn't look cakey!
Ewelina K.
Got this in a Sephora play box in a slightly dark color so I’m waiting to wear it when I get a bit tanner! However I did try it out once and loved it ! Such a nice finish and isn’t drying. Doesn’t cling to dry patches which is amazing! Very full coverage.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I did not like this for my skin. My skin is oily combination, so for that skin type it is a good foundation. It is very full coverage, alittle goes a long way. The shade I purchased was a good shade for me. The reason it did not work for me is it collected in my pores so obviously that it looked horrible and was incredibly distracting. I don't have enlarged pores because I do have a great skincare regimen, but I do have them. I'm 45, my pores are genetic and I don't want them emphasized. That is what this foundation did. I tried it a pore filling primer, with a smoothing primer, with no primer and got the same results. It didn't blend with that brush they recommend, it didn't blend with a beauty blender and I wasn't about to try it my fingers. I believe this foundation would work for someone who has gorgeous, smooth skin. If you have any texture at all, if possible I would try to get a sample (although not sure if that's possible since it is a stick foundation).
Lisa A.
Yelm, WA
Hourglass foundation stick is creamy and blends easily into my skin. It has excellent coverage and lasts all days. It looks like I am not wearing foundation at all, yet it covers all imperfections. I would buy Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick again. Excellent, high quality product.
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
Absolute favorite product right here. It's so sleek and pretty but it is defiantly worth its money. It is easily buildable but is also a good amount of coverage with just a sheer layer.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.