BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Monica S.
Spring valley , CA
I love the coverage of this stick Foundation I use a lighter shade for highlighting and a little goes a very long way it wears well and blends easily as well. A great addition for my collection
Amber E.
This went on extremely smooth with absolutely amazing coverage. I have combination skin, but it did not dry out, now make my skin oily. It lasts all day and doesn't look caked on. Would purchase again.
Julieta H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Honey more...
I have oily skin and this foundation let me tell you this foundation is one of my favorites full coverage, super lighweight, no greasy feeling , is no cakey, has a natural finish and last all day on my skin.Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Alexa J.
Crown Point
This is most definitely my go-to stick foundation! I use a little at a time because it can get too thick if I use too much, but it builds beautifully. It has nice coverage, and like I said, a little goes a long way! It also seems to work nicely for my dry skin type.
Zoey C.
I got this a redemption on IPSY and I'm obsessed! I have oily skin and it makes my skin look so good! I was worried I would look oily but I don't! It's easy to blend, very billable coverage, I'd say medium to full. Very gorgeous finish, when I run out I'll purchase a new one!
Mary M.
I really enjoyed how simple it was to use this product. It was full coverage without feeling heavy or looking cake-y. My issue with it is there's not a lot of shade options available and does not come with a lot of product for the price. However, it is an impeccable product.
Kire A.
Byram, MS
i purchased this and i can say that it is great. unlike other stick foundations it is very easy to blend out and doesn't crease . the packing is very nice and the price is pricey but WORTH IT . i would buy over and over ! and i would recommend to everyone !! love it
Marlene L.
Reedley, CA
I have oily skin and was skeptical to try a creamy stick but this Is my favorite foundation thus far. I'm always on a hunt for a light weight feel with a full coverage look and this does it for me. I constantly get complimented on my skin when wearing this foundation and I have large pores and some acne scarring
Sammy 💘.
Chula Vista
This foundation stick is absolutely amazing! They have a great selection of shades available. This product melts into the skin. It just makes your skin feel and look amazing. It’s one of the best foundation I’ve tried. It is on the pricey side but totally worth it.
Leah W.
I got this for free because I redeemed 1000 points in ipsy's point shop and I'm so glad I did. I wish I got a neutral instead of a warm but all in all this is an amazing product. Make sure you prep and prime your skin well! Also get a good brush to blend that in! My beauty blender didn't work that well with it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.