BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Cassi P.
Tacoma, WA
Blends in nice with my foundation and leaves with a smooth finish, it works the best for contouring your face and for concealing it under your eyes and it's always nice to finish it with a little of setting powder after
Brie F.
I was amazed the first time I use this foundation stick. It doesn't compare at all to alternatives. It is easy to use and apply and make sure they look flawless. This is the first time that I've used this product and I'm very satisfied and I would recommend it to others
Diane M.
Not ideal for dry skin unless you really exfoliate and mega moisturizer right before putting on the foundation. It should every single bit of texture on my skin and it don't normally have texture. Made my face look crepey as well. Good for oily skin most likely.
Ashlee B.
I was soooooo disappointed in this foundation. It is difficult to blend, even with the ridiculously expensive brush. Not only that, I felt like there was n lasting power. Maybe I am doing something wrong because everyone seems to like it but it was a huge fail for me.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Buff, Warm Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much! A little goes a long way so you don’t need to use much and can avoid feeling cakey. The finish is satiny without looking greasy and I like to set it with a matte powder. It is truly full coverage and I was even able to use it alone to cover up a tattoo (with some color correcting). My skin is more on the dry side so I make sure I moisturize before applying this.
Byrydyana B.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Honey more...
This product was not very easy to blend into the skin. Packaging was beautiful but the product itself wasn’t very blendable. It left my skin looking ashy and patchy. It was my first time using it and I would not buy it again. I did enjoy the buildable coverage though.
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
I tried this foundation just to see what it was like and I absolutely fell in love with it! I have very dry skin so I like stick foundation's because they tend to have a little bit more oil in them and I loved it! It's a full coverage but it does not feel heavy or thick on my skin at all.
Tiffany F.
League City, TX
I love that no matter how much product you put on it's so smooth and has such a nice texture. Another bonus about this product is the wide range of skin tones they have. I would definitely recommend this product because I am fair and they have enough shades to match!
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Los productos Hourglass son de una enorme calidad, suelo preferir foundation liquidos pero esta presentacion en stick me encanto por ser de fácil aplicacion, muy facil para llevar en mi bolso de maquillaje, gran pigmentación a pesar de ser mi piel grasa. 100% recomendado.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Hourglass can do no wrong, but this foundation is truly amazing! It is wonderful for dry skin and the coverage is INSANE! It is sheer to ultimate full coverage depending on how much product you use! You only need a little bit and the product is so creamy and wonderful.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.