BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Haneen A.
riverview
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation! Leaves my skin looking flawless! I have dry skin and it is very hard to find foundation that will last me all day and stays looking fresh. This foundation is perfect for dry skin! I strongly recommend.
Becca S.
Review for: Nude more...
Definitely love the presentation, this is the second time I try a stick foundation and I definitely love more this one. The finish is beautiful and natural at the same time, with a great coverage. Definitely recommend giving it a try. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any issue with it. Love it
Amelia C.
Review for: Nude more...
I love this foundation so much. It’s extremely easy to blend out and gives me a bright and glowing base. It’s full coverage and doesn’t budge all day. It evens out my skin tone and covers my acne scars flawlessly. It is on the pricey side, but I definitely recommend it.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
If you want a buildable full coverage satin matte stick foundation, this will be your baby. I love this foundation. I love it by itself or even mixed with a liquid foundation. My favorite way to apply is with a sponge but works well with a brush too. It will cover all your imperfections.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Buff, Warm Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much! A little goes a long way so you don’t need to use much and can avoid feeling cakey. The finish is satiny without looking greasy and I like to set it with a matte powder. It is truly full coverage and I was even able to use it alone to cover up a tattoo (with some color correcting). My skin is more on the dry side so I make sure I moisturize before applying this.
Katie L.
Nunn, CO
Hands down the best foundation for dry skin. It is VERY emollient and doesn't grab onto dry patches. Hourglass is known for beautiful finishes. This foundation lives up to the quality you expect from Hourglass. Buildable coverage, beautiful finish, super easy to use.
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
I am in love with this product! I have it in Shell, as well as Porcelain for when I'm more pale. It works well over my dry patches while also keeping me from getting oily in my T zone. This is my holy grail foundation!!! It is build-able, and it wears on me beautifully through 12+ hours of work and school!
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
I have this in the shade Porcelain and I love it! I have very sensitive, oily, hyper pigmented skin and I only need a few swipes to blend out to perfect coverage. It's easy and mess free and I use a brush to buff it in. Products layer beautifully on top and it looks so natural.
Diane M.
Not ideal for dry skin unless you really exfoliate and mega moisturizer right before putting on the foundation. It should every single bit of texture on my skin and it don't normally have texture. Made my face look crepey as well. Good for oily skin most likely.
jada h.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this! Super full coverage and it lasts a very long time. Only thing is i got the wrong shade but thats my fault. My skin type is combination & this works w/ it really well. I would definitely buy again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.