BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Nude, Shell more...
First Impression: I tried a sample of this in the shade shell (too light) and nude (too dark). Personally I prefer light to medium coverage so this is too heavy for me. Application wise it blends easily with a brush and coverage is buildable. My forehead looked pretty glowy after a few hours even though I set it with a powder. By the end of the day it was also sticky to the touch. However the rest of my face looked great (with a slight healthy glow) and was smooth all day. Some product did get stuck in my smile lines so avoid thick layers.
Theresa L.
saint paul
Seriously! No ones stick formula can stand up to this. It’s absolutely my favorite foundation and pair it with the mineral veil primer and OMG. It’s so beautiful. I have purchased three sticks so far. Would definitely continue to repurchase and recommend it to others.
Alex F.
Madison, WI
I'm actually in love with this foundation stick. I love how many shades it comes in so you can get a closer match. You do not need a lot for everyday wear, but if you were doing something on stage go ahead and coat it on! This foundation also photographs beautifully.
Becca S.
Review for: Nude more...
Definitely love the presentation, this is the second time I try a stick foundation and I definitely love more this one. The finish is beautiful and natural at the same time, with a great coverage. Definitely recommend giving it a try. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any issue with it. Love it
Jamie M.
Best stick foundation that has ever existed! Hourglass NAILED IT with this formula, but be prepared to get nauseated if you look at the price per gram beak down, because wow. That’s my one and only complaint, to be honest, but hey... it’s hourglass and they make the most amazing cosmetics on the market that cost lord only knows how much to formulate, so they get a pass. I use this in conjunction with another foundation to preserve it because even with as boujee as I am, even I still hesitate every time I repurchase. But I always come back for more!
Natasha V.
I think hourglass cosmetics makes really great products I think that they put a lot of thought into the formulas because the products are great and the pricing is great in the packaging is great this particular foundation applies so smoothly it’s not like others to conditions were they kind of feel like they’re pulling at your skin when you’re rubbing them on your skin and blends out really nicely with the flat headed to Bukey rush you can even use it a little bit with a sponge and I didn’t have a weird smell to it in the packaging is great I love it it’s easy to fit into your purse to want to go
Ainsley L.
Aiken
I freaking love this stuff. First, they have a shade light enough for my very very fair skin. Second, I get the coverage I want without looking cakey. Third, I get a beautiful luminous finish that lasts all day. I wish I had more than two thumbs to give this product
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Natural more...
Really wish that this product was more affordable but it’s definitely a top hitter ! The formula is amazing and mixed with a liquid foundation it’s gold ! This has a great longwear timespan . Hold its own agains competition and is great and gentle on any skin type !
Meghan M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Natural more...
This product was on the high-end for me, but I ended up really liking how easy it was to apply and how smooth it made my face! A little goes farther than you'd think with this and it made my combination skin a little less crazy! I will purchase this product again.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I saw this used on the influenster Snapchat and was so interested in this. I travel for work a ton and any time I can get a non liquid form of something, I have to try it out! I absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and it matches my skin so well. Before this I was using foundation and A TON of concealer for my rosacea, but now, I can't even tell you where my concealer went! My friends were worried that it wouldn't last as long as a bottle of foundation, but honestly you only need a few swipes to get great coverage. I'm hooked now!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.