BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2001)
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
The best foundation stick out there wifh amazing coverage and its very lightweight not cakey at all and not patchy on the skin ! It has a natural finish but yet its full coverage 😍. It is a bit in the pricey side but it is worth your money and would love to try it out again 👍✔️😊
Hannah M.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Shell more...
Seriously the best foundation I've tried and I've tried many. It's the only one that doesn't cake into my smile lines and looks like just my skin. I've taken to drawing it on my face, spraying facial mist and blending with a beauty blender type product. It's pretty full coverage without feeling like it! I love it so so much
Fatima K.
Review for: Amber more...
OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED! Yes this product is expensive but hourglass usually has expensive products but great quality! A little bit of product goes a long way. This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I highly recommend this Amber color to anyone who is NC42 at MAC.
Cleo H.
The first time I wore this I had some…problems. Not knowing that the finish was satiny was a huge part of it. I used the Radiant Light all over and wound up looking quite shiny for most of the day. The funny thing was, I wasn’t oily in the least. It didn’t break down or separate and I spent a good hour outside in ninety degree weather. The coverage goes to full in a flash, you’ve been warned if that’s not your thing, and the finish? It looks like skin, your skin, just better. The triangular shape of the stick allows it to be easily used for under eye concealing which it does remarkably well without creasing. The second time that I wore it I used my Joe Fresh translucent finishing powder to much better results. This foundation is thick and pigment packed, cake face is super easy. I feel like it has a bit of a learning curve too, and I was concerned with the cost to amount ration until I realised just how little you need to get complete coverage that will hide most of your imperfections. With colour correcting, you won’t even need concealer.

Hee Yeon H.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It's a medium to full coverage foundation that's so creamy and blends into the skin so easily. It looks pretty natural when i put it on and it just smoothes over my flawed skin so perfectly. It's definitely worth the investment.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Review for: Ivory more...
Not only does a little go a long way but it blends well. The stick last forever and it is so good with dry skin. I have bought this one and will continue to purchase. Easy to travel with and it doesn’t break easy. I can’t wait to get another one. I’m wanting to Try our highlight and contour shades as well.
Danielle B.
pullman
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This is amazing. The first time I tried it I wasn't so sure but the more I used it the better it got. It's so full coverage but doesn't look cakey. It has a very nice finish and looks very sleek too. It is kind of expensive for a stick so I only use it every once in a while.
Karla P.
Loved it! Super pigmented full coverage super super easy to blend! Good for combination skin and super long wearing! I felt in love with this foundation..too bad the stick doesn't last long and it's a little pricey for the amount of product.. but it's an excellent product.
Kelcy G.
Coral Springs, FL
The one thing I love most about the foundation sticks from hourglass is that's there's a wide range of shades and thats one of my biggest struggles finding my perfect shade this product is amazing
Kathryn S.
0 stars if I could. The only thing that 'vanished' when I wore this was the foundation itself. When it comes to hyped products, I never seem to have ANY luck. It glides on like butter, but is gone in a good 2-3 hours. I've tried so many different primers, to no avail.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.