BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Karla P.
Loved it! Super pigmented full coverage super super easy to blend! Good for combination skin and super long wearing! I felt in love with this foundation..too bad the stick doesn't last long and it's a little pricey for the amount of product.. but it's an excellent product.
Danielle B.
pullman
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This is amazing. The first time I tried it I wasn't so sure but the more I used it the better it got. It's so full coverage but doesn't look cakey. It has a very nice finish and looks very sleek too. It is kind of expensive for a stick so I only use it every once in a while.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Review for: Ivory more...
Not only does a little go a long way but it blends well. The stick last forever and it is so good with dry skin. I have bought this one and will continue to purchase. Easy to travel with and it doesn’t break easy. I can’t wait to get another one. I’m wanting to Try our highlight and contour shades as well.
Hee Yeon H.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It's a medium to full coverage foundation that's so creamy and blends into the skin so easily. It looks pretty natural when i put it on and it just smoothes over my flawed skin so perfectly. It's definitely worth the investment.
Lydia F.
Great coverage, blends easily! Seems more like a concealer than a foundation, but it was perfect for performances or events with lots of photos being taken. I loved the hourglass foundation brush, so I highly recommend that as well! Definitely one of my top foundations.
Tiffanie P.
I recently got this, and I have been trying this out for 2 months! I have combination skin and it works fore! I have been very scared to try another stick foundation but I love this! I use it with veil primer and it’s a dream! Long lasting, I just make sure to set my tzone
Cleo H.
The first time I wore this I had some…problems. Not knowing that the finish was satiny was a huge part of it. I used the Radiant Light all over and wound up looking quite shiny for most of the day. The funny thing was, I wasn’t oily in the least. It didn’t break down or separate and I spent a good hour outside in ninety degree weather. The coverage goes to full in a flash, you’ve been warned if that’s not your thing, and the finish? It looks like skin, your skin, just better. The triangular shape of the stick allows it to be easily used for under eye concealing which it does remarkably well without creasing. The second time that I wore it I used my Joe Fresh translucent finishing powder to much better results. This foundation is thick and pigment packed, cake face is super easy. I feel like it has a bit of a learning curve too, and I was concerned with the cost to amount ration until I realised just how little you need to get complete coverage that will hide most of your imperfections. With colour correcting, you won’t even need concealer.

Fatima K.
Review for: Amber more...
OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED! Yes this product is expensive but hourglass usually has expensive products but great quality! A little bit of product goes a long way. This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I highly recommend this Amber color to anyone who is NC42 at MAC.
Madison M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation should NOT be used with a beauty blender. When I used it with one, it looked very dry and nasty on my skin. I absolutely did not like it but now that I've used it with a brush I do like it. However it isn't my favorite. I feel like it doesn't sink into my skin, it just sits on top of it.
Sarah R.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Bisque, Sand, Light Beige more...
Blends beautifully! I use the Seamless foundation stick in lou of my usual Shape Tape by Tarte. Both feel like silk. But, if I dont set the foundation right after I apply it, the foundation gathers in my fine lines. The coverage is Amazing. Medium to full I would say. A must have in my bag!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.